FS: Maui Jim, Wiley X and Revo Sunglasses

My wife and I have figured out we need prescription glasses as well as prescription sunglasses. We have some nice sunglasses we would like to sell. Comes with MJ cases. Both lenses are Polorized.

We each had a pair of the Maui Jim Hoopika sunglasses bought last year.
https://www.mauijim.com/en/shop/sunglasses/rimless/ho-okipa

One is bronze lens with black frames, one is bronze lens with brown frames. No scratches at all and frames are perfect, both pairs. We used these for driving and walking outside.

LOVE these too, very lightweight and flexible with a comfortable fit with no pressure when wearing.

$100 each or both for $175. Picked up.

Brown lenses, black frames.

Brown lenses, brown frames.

The second pairs of glasses were used while boating or fishing.

Guys Wiley X Jake Polorized sunglasses with wind jacket to protect from wind while boating at high speeds. Comes with case and lanyard. They are discontinued but still awesome glasses.

No scratches on lenses or frames, great shape.

Wiley X Jake Sun Glasses $4.01 OFF

$75 picked up

Wife's glasses for boating and fishing. Lenses Polorized, frames are matte brown. Great shape, no scratches on lenses or frames. Comes with a case. Wife has a smaller head.

https://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Revo-lfnbmbl/lb.html?affiliate=73

$75 picked up.

Last edited:

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Photobucket is junk, update your broken photo links

So you guys only have interest now that the pictures are gone? I have had these for sale for almost a month. Pictures just went away about a week, week and a half ago.

If you are interested PM me you number or email and I will send pictures. I haven't figured out what to do about photo sharing on forums yet.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
So you guys only have interest now that the pictures are gone? I have had these for sale for almost a month. Pictures just went away about a week, week and a half ago.

If you are interested PM me you number or email and I will send pictures. I haven't figured out what to do about photo sharing on forums yet.

Simply making you aware your links are dead....

People pop into threads all the time just to bump them and don't pay attention to the OP

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Never saw ad before until the bump.

Simply making you aware your links are dead....

People pop into threads all the time just to bump them and don't pay attention to the OP

Appreciate it, this Photobucket thing has screwed a lot of shit up and not having a direction to go has been slightly irritating as I am not tech savvy.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI

Thread Info