FS: Crestron home automation system

Up for sale is a home automation system all items are Crestron (the good stuff) with the exception of the projector, and I have included links to ebay products for cost verify and pictures (I ant got time to take them)

CP3 – Control system processor – Ebay avg price $1500
Crestron CP3N Processor advanced 2 subnet processor | eBay

TPMC-8X-GA – 8” wireless Wifi touchscreen _ Ebay avg price $1000
Crestron TPMC-8X Isys 8.4-Inch WiFi Touchpanel | eBay

IDOC-PAD2-DSC-B-S – With iPad included – Ebay price for just the doc $150
NEW Crestron IDOC-PAD2-DSC-B-S iPanel Tablet Table-Top Charging Docking Station | eBay

DVPHD-Pro – Video window processor – Ebay price $1500
Crestron DVPHD-QUAD ( HDMI ) Matrix Processor DHDC-RGBO-R DHDC-HDRGBVI | eBay

TPMC-15 – 15” wired touchscreen table mounted – Ebay avg price $2000
Crestron V15-TILT-B V-Panel 15" HD Touch Screen Display panel | eBay

Qty (4) TPMC-4X - Handheld 4” wireless remote – Ebay avg price 400 each
CRESTRON TPMC-4XG-B WIFI REMOTE HANDHELD TOUCHPANEL TOUCHSCREEN BLACK | eBay

Qty (2) IRP2 – attachable IR probes

Optima – HD700X Video projector

All items are operational and functioning. There is no programming included which is required for the system to do any damn thing. You are getting empty devices that is all.
Estimated prices from Ebay is $7850 not including the iPad asking price of $3500 for all in the Winfield area, hell if you swing by Turks place to have a look at his crib for sale while at the front door look left that’s my place.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
You're not figuring out your ebay prices properly. One of the items you have an average of $1500 as an eBay sale price hasn't sold on eBay for more than $170 and several have sold lower.

If you want to average out your prices search for the item and then on the left column of the page is a link that says "sold". Click that and you'll see what the stuff actually sells for versus the crazy prices people ask for it. You're not close on pretty much any of it. I used to sell a ton of this stuff and the depreciation is wacky.

Thread Info