Turk's House Presale

All,

My house will be for sale very shortly so I'm posting here as a heads up for anybody that may be interested. It's a 1995sqft townhouse in Winfield. It is walking distance to the train station and Central DuPage Hospital. Many on this forum can vouch for how nice and large this unit is. The garage is great for car people as well, it's an oversized 2 car garage, very wide.

Here is the same type of model currently for sale in my neighborhood.
27W716 N Meadowview Dr, Winfield, IL 60190 | MLS #09338922 | Zillow

Some of the differences between this model and mine are better cabinets, carpet and tastefully painted walls in my particular unit. If anybody is interested, please let me know. There would be a sizable discount for somebody that was willing to move before real estate agents were involved.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
GLWS I hope it sells fast. Only concern I have is that one you posted above as an example has been for sale for quite some time.

Do you think it's a price issue? Obviously looks like a nice place

I think it's a market thing. Not a lot of people shop for houses during the cold months and townhouses are almost a dime a dozen. Most people seem to look for single family homes where as a small part of the market look for condo's/townhouses.

Thread Info