FS: (2) MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G GPUs and an MSI LED Bridge for SLI

I got both cards a little over a month ago, and have been floored with their performance both as a single card and in SLI. I run 1440p@144hz and 165hz and have no issues keeping FPS in those ranges on a single one of these let alone both running in SLI.

If you want to run 4k maxed on any triple A title, its easy. Even for a single card on highish settings, you can keep 4k@60 atleast. They are beast together. Im going to switch it up and try a different GPU setup. So these have to go.

One was from Microcenter, and the other from newegg. Both identical. I also have the $40 MSI LED bridge that matches them perfectly. Its a very nice package to look at.

Im looking for $825 for the pair, and that includes the MSI bridge. Retail for all this would easily cost you $1000. This is a STEAL, and the performance of both running in SLI will easily destroy the new Titan XP or a 1080. No question. The cards are located here in Crystal Lake. I only have one retail box for the microcenter one. Again, they are only a month old. Both cards OC like monsters. I have been able to run them +125 core and +600 memory for benchmarking. You wont be disappointed. I will sell them separately, but not for this deal of a price. I'd much rather sell them all as a set. Besides its much harder to sell the bridge alone. Even considering they are VERY hard to find.

And before anyone asks, yes I would sell the whole system including the IPS panel. But the price is $2800 FIRM. The panel alone was $850.

Just reply here.
1B579E79-04FD-4F86-BA28-F67C17E49BC3_zpsazbh0ms2.jpg

9D306A14-ECFE-4094-A04A-404C0165A5BB_zpsvkieqjlr.jpg

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list