F.S. 2015 Yamaha YZ250F SE

Its about that time that I make the switch from no cage... to toys with a cage. I picked this bike up last year right off the showroom floor.... It has less than 6 hours on it and in PERFECT condition!! Never been down, nor has it even been used to its full potential by any means.... Had a very bad quad wreck couple months ago and basically separated everything in my shoulder area.... next stop.. surgery later this year! IMG_0573.JPG
$6150 OBO
Next step.... Luxury trophy truck... But the wife says I have 2 part with some of the toys we have now b4 I can even start the raptor build.....

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
I never thought 1 wreck would change the course of my career and life tho... Im jus happy I was able to walk and talk on my own that night and come home and b able to see and hug and hold my children!!!
I was always told (with age, comes a cage)... I jus thought I would have a few more years b4 I would need a cage around me.. lol
So now we working a 550awhp Subaru, and of course looking for the right Raptor to make the street legal Trophy truck!! All this comes while Im building my wife a 1of1 custom excursion hopefully it will make it to SEMA in few months!?? But when U can't barely lift 20lbs with 1 arm, kinda makes things hard 2 do a complete ground up build...
But life goes on... It can ALWAYS b worse....!!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Pics of the Excursion!!!

Wrecks suck. Having an intact body is waaaay more valuable though! I can confess that I'm considering walking away from sleds after having back surgery earlier this year. I'm healthy now, but chances are good I'll break myself again riding sleds.

Either way, best of luck with the sale AND surgery. May you have a speedy recovery!

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
image1.jpeg
This is what it looks like B4 i separated the complete body from frame...
The plan is to do a complete 350 swap... suspension, 6.7L, iPad Pro in the dash and going to swap the front end to the new style super duty, along with the late model Super Duty dash also.... I jus have to find the right donor 350 with the locking rear diff, and that all the parts I still need to collect r in go condition!
I already have all 15 speakers and the 2 18"s that will b going in there aslo!
The main catch is as soon a it all finished and work the bugs out... I then will b handing the keys 2 the wifey..... (lil scary)!!! lol But thats what insurance is for.. right...!? lol as soon as my brakes kit comes in the front end will b swapped out to the later model SD front end!!!
this build should have been completed by end of this month... Bud it makes it harder then usual when mu collar bone is still sticking out 2 inches still...
But, when i finally finish, (and figure out a dam paint color with the wife).. I will deff post pics!! It will deff b a 1of1 excursion in the world!!!
I jus hop this truck cam make

Thread Info

• heartbreaker68
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list