Garage clean out - all free stuff!!

Cleaning out Colleens dad's garage. Come on by and get this stuff out of here. Text me if you have my number or pm me for the address.

TV, couch, microwave, car posters for a Porsche indy car.

af24450418c0d4b3a2cf622f83093e01.jpg

cd261fbeb1e8e98dbfba9709792b1ffd.jpg

7dc7a6e38df6f880c1cdbb379bb66740.jpg

All of it is going to the curb either way. Will post more crap once I find it lol.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I've got a friend that is into Porsche. If you have multiple pieces, would you be willing to give me a set? I can pick em up later this evening.

If you do not get any bites on the furniture, you could also call Salvation Army, Juvenile Diabetes, Purple Heart Veterans, etc to schedule a pickup.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I've got a friend that is into Porsche. If you have multiple pieces, would you be willing to give me a set? I can pick em up later this evening.

If you do not get any bites on the furniture, you could also call Salvation Army, Juvenile Diabetes, Purple Heart Veterans, etc to schedule a pickup.
I can do that. So far it's the two posters.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
or break up the tv and put it in the trash can.

Or do a midnight dump into a big rolling garbage bin behind a strip mall or something :rofl: what I usually did.

Salvation Army didn't take the furniture? They're some picky SOB's...we bought a cheap couch from them when we moved. Had it for probably 2 months before buying new stuff. The condition literally did not change, and they would not take it when they came to pick it up because they said it looked like shit. What? :rofl: it came from you...

Thread Info