DJI Phantom 3 - $400

Anyone here enticed? It's the standard model, 2.7k camera. I bought it and flew it maybe an hour cumulatively to better understand them since we're likely going to be selling them.

As a newb I mildly wiped it out from about a foot up on some gravel and there's a tiny mark on the lens. I checked and it doesn't show in footage at all that I can tell and I'm in the business of selling really high end cameras where knowing that kind of thing is important.

It has everything it came with. One set of blades got chewed up on when it wiped out. The other set of blades is like new. The body of the drone is like new as well. It doesn't show and scuffs or scrapes from my accident.

$400 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll leave it up here 24 hours before I throw it to eBay.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Here is my vision2 plus flying in Santa Monica, you going with a 4 [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] ?

10648862_10202537162966796_3906483534844380022_o.jpg

Last edited:

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Anyone here enticed? It's the standard model, 2.7k camera. I bought it and flew it maybe an hour cumulatively to better understand them since we're likely going to be selling them.

As a newb I mildly wiped it out from about a foot up on some gravel and there's a tiny mark on the lens. I checked and it doesn't show in footage at all that I can tell and I'm in the business of selling really high end cameras where knowing that kind of thing is important.

It has everything it came with. One set of blades got chewed up on when it wiped out. The other set of blades is like new. The body of the drone is like new as well. It doesn't show and scuffs or scrapes from my accident.

$400 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll leave it up here 24 hours before I throw it to eBay.
Pm'd

Thread Info