Laptop, Monitor, speakers, and FREE JEEP STUFF

It's time to clean out some of the stuff not being used and laying around.

First up is an Asus A55A-TH51. It's 15.6" screen, i5/6gb/240gb samsung 840 pro SSD with a fresh copy of windows 10 on it. Everything works on it, the SSD makes it very snappy. Never been dropped or abused, it has a flaw above the touch pad (shown in the pics) which has no effect on how it works.
SOLD

Next up is an Asus VE278q 27" 1080p monitor. lightly used, no scratches or dead pixels. works flawless. Comes with original box too (if you want it)
SOLD

Logitech Z323 speakers. lightly used, sound great especially for their size.
Asking $20
specs and pics (if it even matters):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002FU5QM0/?tag=tcg21-20

Now for the free stuff:

I have a front bra that came with my 05 acura RSX-S. it's black....and that's about all i know. it's in decent shape (I can take a picture if someone is interested). it's free, come and get it out of my garage.

I have a ton of WJ jeep stuff that i got from another member here for looking at his GC that ended up being junk. I no longer have my jeep, so this is now taking up space. all the stuff is brand new in box. Again I'm not looking to get anything for these parts, just to get them out of my garage. if it helps another member fix their Heep in the process all the better. these parts may fit another model jeep. I'm not entirely sure, but cross reference the part numbers :dunno:

GONE

Located in Wheaton. I'm really not interested in shipping anything, but will meet up within a reasonable distance. However if you want to meet for the free stuff throw in a few bucks for my time. :bigthumb:

Feel free to PM me or post here with any questions. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
i'm not even sure how it was originally held down. it doesn't look like there's any adhesive under that part.
anyway, i was just looking at the laptop again and the front 2 rubber stand things on the bottom of the laptop are missing. the other two hold the laptop in place just fine though, but i figure i should add that in.
it's about two years old now and not at all a high end laptop but the SSD makes it feel pretty quick. windows says 5 hours of battery life, but i'll use it tomorrow and make sure it comes somewhere near that.

i'll be adding a desk and some other computer parts in the coming days. stay tuned! :jg:

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Ahhh shit...and I just picked up a beater laptop last week.

jJ3pPc.gif

...that monitor though...hmmmmm

Thread Info