FID Bench, Adjustable Dumbells, and Gym Flooring FS

I was planning on turning my spare room in my house into a place to start working out and bought these things but I now am going to be having a family member come live with me so now I'm not going to use it so I'm throwing it on here. All is in Streamwood (60107) and I should have it out of the room ready to go sometime after this weekend....

All items are essentially new, I've gotten to use them a few days before I found out I'm needing to make room.

The bench is an X-Mark XM-7604 bench in Grey. It was $320 on Amazon, Selling for $250.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011QIEP6Y/?tag=tcg21-20

Dumbells are adjustable from 5 -50 pounds. They're from Powerblock, they're the Sport 50 series. They were $360 shipped, Selling for $250.

Welcome to PowerBlock - The Worlds Best Dumbbell Products for Home Use

Flooring is 3/4" anti-microbial foam puzzle pieces. I bought enough of them to cover the 10'x12' room, which I think took 5 or 6 of these kits to do. Each one was $20, so it was like $120'ish in these mats. I cut a hole in one for the register in the room, but other than that I believe all are still full pieces. Selling for $50

CAP Barbell Antimicrobial Foam Tile Puzzle Mat, 12 Pieces - Walmart.com

If someone wanted to take all of the stuff I would get rid of it all for $425 just so I know it'll all be gone at once.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
I was planning on turning my spare room in my house into a place to start working out and bought these things but I now am going to be having a family member come live with me so now I'm not going to use it so I'm throwing it on here. All is in Streamwood (60107) and I should have it out of the room ready to go sometime after this weekend....

All items are essentially new, I've gotten to use them a few days before I found out I'm needing to make room.

The bench is an X-Mark XM-7604 bench in Grey. It was $320 on Amazon, Selling for $250.

Robot Check

Dumbells are adjustable from 5 -50 pounds. They're from Powerblock, they're the Sport 50 series. They were $360 shipped, Selling for $250.

Welcome to PowerBlock - The Worlds Best Dumbbell Products for Home Use

Flooring is 3/4" anti-microbial foam puzzle pieces. I bought enough of them to cover the 10'x12' room, which I think took 5 or 6 of these kits to do. Each one was $20, so it was like $120'ish in these mats. I cut a hole in one for the register in the room, but other than that I believe all are still full pieces. Selling for $50

CAP Barbell Antimicrobial Foam Tile Puzzle Mat, 12 Pieces - Walmart.com

If someone wanted to take all of the stuff I would get rid of it all for $425 just so I know it'll all be gone at once.

You still have the floor pieces?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Save the bench, use it as a lift.

51ltkz-%2BN%2BL._SY400_.jpg

Thread Info