Living Room Set, Dining Set

I'm moving out in 3 days (7/29/15) and am getting rid of the rest of the stuff in my townhome. I've packed everything up for the most part and shipped stuff out, but didn't have space for the rest of this. All this furniture is less than a year old. If interested, it has to be picked up before Wednesday evening and I'm not holding it for anyone. Cash talk as always

Living Room set includes Couch, 2 glass end tables, 1 glass coffee table, and 2 Lamps

Price $350

Dining Set includes the table, 6 chairs, and whatever the other piece is called that houses my liquor and wine :) The other things like candle holders, Vase, and picture frames aren't included as a friend claimed them already

Price: $600

JJ91284

Regular
Sep 29, 2008
Yep, living room set (couch, end tables, coffee table) set was picked up an hour ago or so. I still have the dining room set with that other matching piece that hold my liquor.

I moved that set to my brothers pad in Huntley so if anyone's interested this is where it's at. I needed it out of here as I'm having all the carpets cleaned tomorrow and am going over the place one last time.

Thread Info