FS: 1994 Jayco Pop-Up Camper $750 TCG Price OBO/Trades

I bought this last year because I thought I would enjoy camping.

Well. I don't even have time to find out if I would enjoy camping. And now it blocks my garage door, and I don't want it to block my garage door anymore, because I would like to drive my car.

It's a 1994 Jayco Jayseries 1006 ST. It's got a newer heater on board, a sink, some beds, a table... it would sleep 6 people, or 10 if you are really comfortable with your friends, and perhaps smaller in stature.

I replaced the roof vent, because when I bought it, it was crushed to pieces. I bought a new one, scraped off the old adhesive and nearly cut my finger off while I was tackling this DIY project.

The trailer has newer tires and wheels which are over-sized to tow better, and tows great. The gentleman I purchased it from, had owned it since the mid-90's and had stayed on it in the winter in Wisconsin a few times he had told me, with the heater going, and towed it to Florida once a year up until I purchased it, two years ago or so.

Now here's the thing. If you look closely in one photo, you can see a stick perfectly propping up the front right corner of this beautiful piece of Americana. The previous owner said that the cable broke one time when he was going camping with his daughter, and he discovered this perfect stick near the camper to prop up the right front side, and had been using it like that ever since. Don't worry, the perfect pop-up-prop-up-stick is included.

New cables are available for around $60 for all four on ebay... if you search jayco lift cables pop up and there are quite a few write-ups & youtube videos showing how to replace them.

I was going to replace it and go from there, but I really have no time or desire to do so at all. I'd much rather drive my car that the camper is blocking.

The canvas and interior are in good shape and I wouldn't hesitate pulling it anywhere to camp in it somewhere, if I knew I liked camping at all.

$1000 or best offer, trades are totally acceptable as well... just text me or email me with your offers.... stuff I'd be interested in... dirtbike... scooter... motorcycle... cars.. trucks... boats... just name what you have and we can go from there. I can add cash on my end as well.

1994 Jayco Jayseries 1006 ST Pop Up Camper

00D0D_6r2jZlVustK_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_9yx5gZywWLp_600x450.jpg

00t0t_5rZQs2OySWh_600x450.jpg

00303_lB6fUrdeZTN_600x450.jpg

00x0x_ncTmKWRuJs_600x450.jpg

00n0n_1mFJIJf5rdu_600x450.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Yes, they are miserable old fucks that don't let anyone use the house. Now that they are on their death beds they are apologizing to me and my brother, but its their loss. They could have spent so much more time with us and their great grand-kids if they weren't so fucking psycho. For the last 20 years they basically went up there to clean and do yard work and come home, they do not know how to relax, its very sad, but they are just sick. I pray that I never become even half as bitter and nervous as they are.

Thread Info