Nordictrack Elliptical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morepower4me

Perma Newb
May 22, 2014
Elgin
Update:
The wife, who's pregnant, has decided that anyone who comes to the house from craigslist will no doubt murder us in our sleep - so she's asking me to not sell it there any longer.

While I don't know you guys, I 'know' you guys - plus car guys are all good people.

If you have enough posts that I can see you're not crazy & can pick it up this weekend/Mon, you can have it for $75 & an interesting 6-pack.

If you're not a beer guy you can just bring $75 (but will get condescending looks from me while we load it & I'll probably try to force a craft beer on you...)

If you are a beer guy, you can drink 1/2 the 6 pack while we load it.

Quick Edit - SleeperLS - you indicated interest 1st & I know you have a long drive - let me know if you want it & you're 1st in line.

Morepower4me

Perma Newb
May 22, 2014
Elgin
Just took another look - technically it started it a box that would fit in a sedan back seat, but thats a LOT of bolts.

I think it can be made to fit in the back of an SUV (with rear seats folded down) without too much trouble, but thats probably about as small a vehicle as could take it.

Morepower4me

Perma Newb
May 22, 2014
Elgin
Yeah, I'm DEEP burbs..

Rich17 - I took another look, it probably can go into the back seat but it may be a little janky/angled/resting on shit.

Its about 10 bolts to pull all the moving pieces off & I think the vertical big part (motor/console) can lie across the back seat.

You're welcome to try, I'll help you pull it apart/have the tools - but you have to buy it 1st. I don't even want the assembled one in the house anymore so I sure as hell don't want one in pieces :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info