2001 ZRT600 and 1997 Vmax 600 XTC

2001 ZRT600 and 1997 Vmax 600 XTC

I have two sleds and a trailer for sale. A 2001 Arctic Cat ZRT600, a 1997 Yamaha Vmax 600 XTC, and a 1997 homemade aluminum tilt trailer. I am selling this as a package at $4000, firm, or I'm willing to part it out at $2250 for the ZRT, $1250 for the Vmax, and $1000 for the trailer. I'm willing to wiggle a bit but I know what everything is worth. Buy two and I'll give a better deal, buy all three for the best deal and the most fun since it's all ready to rock.

Cold start ups and revs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX8BDU0BMyk

2001 ZRT600: 2100 miles and extremely clean. Starts on one to three pulls every time. Brand new WI registration good until 2016. This sled is a riot and will hang the skis no problem. Hand and thumb warmers are TOASTY.
- Brand new 1" track with 96 Woody's carbides and metal washers
- Brand new Dayco XTX5017 belt
- Brand new OEM windshield

1997 Vmax 600 XTC: 7400 miles but runs like a top. Easily starts on the first or second pull every time. Reverse works and it does have electric start but I bought a brand new battery and it won't crank. It will still start no problem by the pull start though. The ONLY thing it needs is a seat and this sled will continue to rip for years to come.
- Brand new IL registration good until 2017.
- Brand new SLP Power Pro skis and carbides. This sled turns on a dime.
- Newer belt on it with extra Yamaha belt.
- Track is in great shape but no studs.
- Newer windshield, no cracks.

1997 Trailer: Aluminum tilt, titled in IL since we have silly laws regarding trailers under 3000lbs unlike you smarter folks in WI and MI. Literally everything on this trailer is brand new or was recently updated.

I'm firm at $4000 for the entire package. I have all paper work for both sleds and the trailer. This is a great setup with both a mild 600 twin and a wild 600 triple. Only reason I am selling is because I am more into ATVs and dirt. If I don't get what I'm asking, I'll ride it the remainder of the year and I'll hold onto everything and sell it next year when the snow falls.

THE ONLY TRADE I AM OPEN TO IS A 99-01 CHEROKEE (XJ) 4x4. If you have one and are wanting to trade, let me know and send me pictures. You WILL add cash on top unless it's a minty 2001 XJ with under 100k miles. Auto, manual, I don't care.

For you guys I'll wiggle a bit and yes, I'm serious about the XJ. I don't want a rotted hunk of junk.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
every xj is rotted.

I've seen some unicorns on craigslist the past couple months. No rocker or pan rust at all.

Carter rides what, twice? Then sells everything. :rofl:

If you notice near the bottom "...will ride the remainder of the season and sell next year".

Just seeing if anyone wants to jump.

Thread Info