Free: Philips Magnavox 60'' inch projection TV

Have a Philips Magnavox 60 inch projection TV, in great condition, that I need gone. Everything works great, and it will come with everything it came with new including manuals and remote. It is fairly old TV with no HD. It is also a pretty big TV, hence the free pricetag, just want it gone. Would be a perfect garage TV. PM if interested and we can work something out. Here are a few pictures.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. I will use a chainsaw/sledgehammer on it and burn it in the backyard before I pay $110 for someone to take a working TV. Kind of surprised no one wants it. I mean i know it's big, but it still is a nice TV for a garage or basement for kids.

Give it a few weeks and it will be disassembled. Metal in the garbage, and wood casing burned.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. I will use a chainsaw/sledgehammer on it and burn it in the backyard before I pay $110 for someone to take a working TV. Kind of surprised no one wants it. I mean i know it's big, but it still is a nice TV for a garage or basement for kids.

Give it a few weeks and it will be disassembled. Metal in the garbage, and wood casing burned.

I just took ours apart and trashed it. The lenses are cool, can make a pretty bad ass ant burner from it :rofl:.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005

If its the kind that has the projector with the coolant in it, that coolant is highly corrosive and is very bad for you so be careful.

Thread Info