FS: pet pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
If it weighs more than 70 lbs, then that's a great deal!
20110707__web_070711-jp-bacon-2_200.jpg

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
See if the lukes goat herder chick wants it .

A friend of mine had one about 10 years ago . They kind of act like a dog . What's weird is when it comes to you and wants to be petted or wants something . It nudges you like a dog , but it's neck muscle strength is so much stronger that you literally get pushed when it nudges . Lol

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Fuck those pet pigs, I had a gf with one way back. It would get excited, lay on its back and its cork screw dick would come out and bust a nut up into the air. It was fucking gross and hilarious. It did it once during one of her family parties around a bunch of people laying on a blanket in the backyard. :rofl:

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
If we lived somewhere with more outside space, I would buy him in a heartbeat. I showed my wife and she was as enthusiastic about it as me hahaha... Our friend in HS had a pet pig named Bacon, Shit was too funny... Hope he goes to a good home

FYI they are actually very clean animals but they have a hell of a time getting around on hardwood/tile floors...

On a side note, your boy needs to clean his crib bad, That shit is gross on his walls hahaha

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
If we lived somewhere with more outside space, I would buy him in a heartbeat. I showed my wife and she was as enthusiastic about it as me hahaha... Our friend in HS had a pet pig named Bacon, Shit was too funny... Hope he goes to a good home

FYI they are actually very clean animals but they have a hell of a time getting around on hardwood/tile floors...

On a side note, your boy needs to clean his crib bad, That shit is gross on his walls hahaha

True Story!! But, in his defense… Thats is where the PIG eats and drinks tho! LMAO!!! OH, and the garbage there 2!! HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info