2002 Yamaha Warrior 350

Selling my 2002 Yamaha Warrior 350 with electric start and reverse. Took it up to Hayward a few weeks ago and it performed flawlessly and didn't let me down except for the clutch going out on the last day. Starts up no problem and all lights and electrical work. I have the registration card and as you can see from the pictures, it has a Wisconsin trail pass good until 2016.

- New EBC clutch installed with maybe an hour of run time
- New EBC pads on all brakes
- New MotionPro twist throttle
- New brake and clutch levers
- New genuine Mikuni 155 Main jet (also have a 150 and the stock 145)
- New genuine Mikuni 45 Pilot jet (also have an extra 45 and the stock 42.5)
- FMF Powerbomb Manifold
- FMF Powerbomb slip-on exhaust

The exhaust is very mellow and actually quieter than the stock exhaust while providing more power.

I have two pairs of extra EBC brakes (MotoSport can't seem to figure out the front brakes are "different" from the rears but they will work on the fronts anyway as the fronts just have little "ears" on them), still have the original thumb throttle with an extra throttle cable, an extra clutch cable, and an extra (but broken) clutch mount to use if in a pinch.

The bad:
- The slip on exhaust ticks like a clock as it doesn't seal properly. Then quad runs fine but while idling or sitting it gets annoying but you're supposed to riding it, not sitting there.
- The plastics and seat have seen much better days. The prior owner to me also tried to paint the plastics but did a horrible job of doing so, so it's flaking off. Same with the wheels.
- The tires are in decent condition and hook very well but have seen better days.

While this isn't the prettiest of quads you will find, it runs great, has some great upgrades and it's still a blast to tear around in. You can find a shed queen and sit in your loafers sipping your latte while looking at your "investment" or you can put your boots and helmet on and go tear around in this thing and not give a damn because it's a quad and you bought it to have fun.

I'm asking $1200 cash or best offer. I would maybe entertain a trade for a firearm/some firearms but I'm not adding cash on top. PM me here or you can call/text me at (eight) (1) 5 - four (0) four - 8 (nine) eight 8. If you offer me a stupid lowball offer or waste my time, I will send you a picture of what I ate last night. I guarantee it.

mH42ebf.jpg

FbFMGQB.jpg

zT92389.jpg

rpxySOC.jpg

2B5P7c7.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info