Solid Cherry Rolltop Desk - $225

I have a beautiful desk I need to unload as my dad is moving in 2 months and he's not going to have the space at his new place to keep my old desk around anymore.

Beautiful solid cherry wood rolltop desk. Finished front and back. This is a top notch executive desk. There is no brand on it and I can't remember as we bought this years ago but it was about 1500 dollars new. This is in like new condition, it's essentially been used as somewhere to stack papers for the last ten years and collecting dust, not actually used as a desk so there is virtually no wear on it.

Dimensions are 45 tall by 52 long by 22 inches deep

Only thing that you could say is "wrong" with it is I do not have the keys if you wanted to lock this. You could have it rekeyed for minimal cost but I never locked it which is probably why I lost the keys over the years.

Someone is getting a steal on this. I'm asking 250 on craigslist, 225 is my TCG price picked up in Glenview. If you want it delivered we may be able to negotiate something for a little extra but I would much prefer picked up. It's located on the first floor and I am more than willing to help load.

PM or email for address/to arrange pickup or for any details on it.

justbohm at gmail

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list