Large RC Boat for sale

I currently have a large RC boat that I need to sell. I received it in trade for some car parts and I really have no interest in it. The boat looks to be in good shape (pics included) and the motor has compression when the starter cord is pulled. I also have a brand new in the box Toshiba rc controller for the boat that has never been used.

I would like to get $225 for everything. Pls. pm me if interested. Boat is located in New Lenox.

Tks

Brad

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
You know I have never started the boat or ran fuel through it. The guy I got it from I have known for a long time and he indicated he had the boat running and it is very fast. I turned the motor over and it has compression and is not locked up. I never had the time to mess with it and it has been sitting.

I do have a brand new Futaba radio in the box for it. I bought the radio as I was thinking of running this boat myself. I did pay almost $100 for the radio at the hobby shop. THe guy told me the original radio was stolen at the lake they were running it at. I just never had time to mess with this and I am not that into boats. I like the eletric planes better.

I am not sure what a 50" hull is but this thing is pretty big.

Bad Merc

Regular
Mar 22, 2012
Well as you can see this boat is sitting on my kids american flyer wagon so it has to be 4feet long so I would assume it is 50" minimum.

If you are interested bring some fuel over and we will try to start it. Not sure what type of fuel this thing runs as I told you I am not really into this type of boats.

When I took this in for trade my long time friend told me these types of boats usually sell for around $400 and up. Since I dont have it running but have a new controller I am asking for $225.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Well as you can see this boat is sitting on my kids american flyer wagon so it has to be 4feet long so I would assume it is 50" minimum.

If you are interested bring some fuel over and we will try to start it. Not sure what type of fuel this thing runs as I told you I am not really into this type of boats.

When I took this in for trade my long time friend told me these types of boats usually sell for around $400 and up. Since I dont have it running but have a new controller I am asking for $225.

Looks like a 4-stroke. Use the same fuel you use in your weed-wacker. Granted the plug is still good, the carb is setup right, and the engine isn't seized.

Thread Info