RC18T... up for sale AGAIN... fresh rebuild!

Putting Jared's RC18T up for sale again @ $220. Just rebuilt all four shocks, put new upgraded wheels on it and replaced the drive shafts on all 4 corners w/new diff springs (had problems with the car and found out two springs were missing all this time :rofl: )

The car is WICKED fast and my son has been driving it, but he wants to get into 1/10th scale... so this car unfortunately has to go!

Comes with an upgraded castle motor, 1100, 2 1400 and 1 1600 battery, a charger, the radio/transmitter and a ton of spare parts to go with it. Two older sets of wheels/tires come with it too. Has the original box and manual too. For those that don't know, this is a 4WD RC car. In its current form, with a 1600 batt, it does well over 40mph!

Will post pics in a bit.

Needs a battery tray strap and thats about it! :D

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
ynabevam.jpg

9epypasu.jpg

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
These R some really BADASS lil cars!!!! Me n a few buddies got them when they came out years back and had more fun than U can imagine wit such lil cars!!!! And the mods they make now r unreal and never ending!!
I would love to get this jus 2 have another... but I have way 2 many RC toys laying around I never play with as it is.. LOL

Thread Info

• Eagle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list