FOR SALE.... Dog Treadmill

I have a dog treadmill Ive had for about 2 years now, I used it mostly for endurance training and to keep the dogs on there wok schedule during the winter when I couldn't get time to walk them. It works great!!! Only takes dogs a few times to catch on, and I have not seen 1 dog that gets used to it doesn't like it!! I purchased it for a guy who builds them by hand down in NC. I paid $550+ shipping... Im only asking $200 OBO I will post up a few pics as soon as I get a few mins free..... (for the people that kno me, Me having free time is as rare 2 come by as a wookie).. If any ?'s please call me at 630-546-0545 it b a lil easier to get ahold of me via phone, than PM.

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
What's the difference between this and a normal treadmill? Can't get my pup to even stand on the treadmill

This is made for dogs.. It has a hook up, up top, and its adjustable for all diff size dogs.
I never had a prob getting em on and using it..? Its self propelled witch seems to work more at there own pace, witch is a lil easier than a reg Tmill....

Thread Info

• heartbreaker68
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list