FS: HPI Nitro RC Truck (w/ Many Accesories)

Hey guys,

I have an HPI Savage .25 rtr nitro RC truck for sale, come with many aftermarket performance parts: HPI .46 big block engine upgrade, 3 speed transmission upgrade, carbon brake upgrade, new shocks, tuned exhaust pipe, radio upgrade and a few others. The truck runs as is (with a charged glow ignitor) but I have the .25 motor installed as the .46 motor needs a new glow plug (very cheap from hobby store)

I also have a Team Losi Nitro RC AWD Car, that needs a little work. It does run, and comes with the stater box for it. However the rear drive belt has broken and it needs a few parts to make it fully functional again.

The RC vehicles will come with a whole box of spare parts and accessories for them, I havn't got the time to sort through everything but there is a good few hundred dollars worth of stuff in there alone.

Willing to let the whole lot (truck, car and accessories) go for $450 to anyone on here. Anyone who is into nitro RC will know that this is a very good deal on all this stuff!

PM me on here or text 224-456-1 five 20

Thanks guys!

2uj7f9c.jpg

This one is from the summer, but I can take more if needed when I get home from school tonight.

Thread Info

• A
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list