Brand new Air Jordan XI black & red "playoffs" size 11

I have a pair of brand new, unworn, not even tried on Air Jordan XI (11) in the black and red (sorry, I'm old school; refuse to call them "breds") playoff edition in a size 11. I haven't even removed the shoe trees once from them yet, much less done anything else with/to them. 100% authentic ordered from Finish Line (have invoice if needed for authenticity). Will put up pics in the next day or two. These will also be listed on a few other forums, as well as craigslist and eBay shortly.

Asking $375 picked up, or $385 shipped. Prefer payment in cash, but will take PayPal in the form of a "gift payment". Willing to meet up somewhere near the Naperville area, or on certain days, will be available in Villa Park.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
#1. NYFC is $375, LAFC is $450, just like I said. air jordan 11 retro · "2012 release" · 378037 010

#2. "They go for $300 all day long on Kream". Oh really? I don't see one listed on KREAM's site right now (probably a good indication that they're not a major player in the reselling business), but I DO see this from Dec. 29th on their Facebook page:

"K.R.E.A.M...kicks rule everything around me
December 29, 2012
Air Jordan 11 Retro 2012 Black / Red $575"

as well as....

December 29, 2012
don't like the prices unlike the page, simple !"

and...

Thursday
sneaker bum - wanna be sneakerheads but can't afford to so they complain about the prices smfh"

...oops...apparently, some people feel THEIR prices are a little outrageous, too. :ugh: K.R.E.A.M...kicks rule everything around me | Facebook

#3. On eBay, sold as new buy sellers that have at least 50 positive feedback (not newbs who just joined to try to unload these and others), these are still averaging around $350ish plus shipping (which is usually well over the $16 FC charges), not to mention one of the guys I play hoops with at the gym has been hounding me to trade him these for $200 + his deadstock obsidian XIIs, which probably means my ASKING price of $375 is not as "outrageous" as you believe.

#4. Most importantly, everyone considering these knows what they are, and what they're worth. If the price is "too high", it will take care of itself by not selling, so why comment on it?

Nightrunner

somebetch
Jul 16, 2009
Algonquin
#1. yes, FCNY is $375 plus shipping for every size except 12.5 and 15. Which like i said earlier is a website known for outrageous pricing.

air jordan 4 retro db · "doernbecher" · 308497 015
DB4's for $1k? lol k.

#2. Wrong Kream.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/kreamin/

Over 14k members, mostly from/near/close to Chicago. Id say its a pretty big player in the reselling business. Great place, no where near FCNY prices... $300 all day.

#3. I dont mess with ebay. Im sure they do sell for that much, but again thats rape price.

#4. Its just real sad m8 when there are people out there who would actually be wearing them right now, but couldn't get them due to "old school" guys like you picking them up only to sell for almost double retail. Oh well, Good luck with your sale!:wink:

Thread Info