multiple cameras for sale

i'm in the nw burbs (grayslake) and would prefer to meet in person and do cash. i wouldn't mind a check over paypal. will ship at your expense probably usps. go to buffalo grove chicago indoor racing fairly frequently for $10 tuesdays 7:30+.

1. gopro hero hd (up to 1080) motorsports edition. 2 gb unknown class sd card. the tall camera clip/holder is missing the hex screw guy but you can just pop it off one of the others and use it. the second short clip is missing it as well. this is probably an extra piece actually, i don't have another and it might have even come from the 2. whatever who cares. you can find sample vids all day long. here's some helmet mounted 720p. $140

cam1.jpg

[youtubehd]CzrqxiQPOKo[/youtubehd]

outside mount 720p.

[youtubehd]PW_oRJ5uqQ4[/youtubehd]

2. gopro hero hd 2 motorsports edition. 32 gb class 4 sd card.

cam2.jpg

1080p primary camera. the 1 is doing the picture in picture here. i actually kind of like the colors on the 2 more than the 3, if you watch some coparison videos i think you'll see what i mean by this. the 2 really has a nice picture. note on both gopros - the raw files you actually pull out the camera look better than these youtube uploads even when watching them in hd. $220

[youtubehd]N6X34OLuY3g[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]blp3fcG8jG8[/youtubehd]

if you actually try to watch these vids and youtube is making you want to punch babies, sorry. although i'm sure everyone already knows what these can do anyway.

3. flip mino hd. i've never really used this thing. seems to work fine. 720p with 4gb internal memory. short vids i took were fairly smooth, not bad for what it is. might have original box somewhere still if you care. $40

cam3.jpg

old vid i found on youtube, not mine. raw vid when i just putzed with it a bit seemed better than this which is probably attributable to better software now and youtube compressing the video some. still a cheap cam though.

[youtubehd]YCSN4PRkXuM[/youtubehd]

4. sanyo xacti vpc-hd2000 with 8 gb class 4 sd card. this is a camera/camcorder. i think this was one of the first (more affordable) cameras to do 1080p at 60 frames. actually it looks like it is still specifically called out for that in a short list on wikipedia - 1080p - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
there's a shit ton of cables in the box for stuff. $350

cam4.jpg

it's a pistol grip camera. these are both in 720p for whatever reason. first is my atrocious yard at the time.

[youtubehd]FNPecptKZf8[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]WYTDQLCbPug[/youtubehd]

camera comes with extra battery too. sample pics would be anything here: 2004 BMW 545i For Sale!

5. nikon coolpix 4300. i have the charger and 2 batteries. it uses compact flash but i can't find my cf card. nice little point and shoot. not sure how long the batteries would last these days. $20

cam5.jpg

sample pics would be most everything in my picasa gallery from europe '03.

https://plus.google.com/photos/111891857818086731973/albums/5630449283193850177

https://plus.google.com/photos/111891857818086731973/albums/5630454341689733329

Thread Info