GI: PS3

Hey guys. I have a lead on a 60 gig PS3 for a good deal. Only thing is that I want to see if I can sell my current 40 gig to recoup some of the cost.

Firmware is up to date. Comes with a Sixaxis controller, power cord, component cables, and Ill throw in the HDMI cable I have since the guy selling the 60 gig is throwing one in with his.

Gamestop is selling them for $350 according to their website. You can find them on ebay for $275 and up + shipping. Which is usually at least $25.

Ill sell mine for $300 with the 40 gig HDD. $350 if you want me to leave the 250 gig HDD in.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What what means?? The GI, or the tech mumbo jumbo?? :mamoru:

Id trade, but you dont have much Im looking at. :( Plus Id rather use the money to put it towards the 60 gig version. Basically the only reason why I want to buy the 60 gig is so I can play PS2 games on it as well as PS3 games.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
the mumbo jumbo.

hmm....you cant play ps2 games on a ps3?

rc cars plus cash?

You can on some of them. The 20 gigs and 60 gigs have the hardware to play both. Some 80 gigs have hardware and software. The 40 gigs and everything newer will not play PS2 games, but will play PS1 games.

How much cash??

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
playing ps2 games on ps3 is overrated. ive played 1 ps2 game on my ps3 since ive owned it. and that was only cause i wanted to make the feature seem slightly worthwhile to me when i got gow 2.

I dont have a PS2 though. :hs: Ive thought about picking up a cheap one just to play the MGS essentials collection, but the thought of owning another system with even more controllers and such sounds like a PITA. Plus the cost of this 60 gig is hard to pass up. They are going for much more on ebay.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
hmmm depends on what cars your interested in. ive got the 2 nitro cars and the micro rs4. pm me which ones you'd want and how much you think you'd take.

After looking over my bank, Id need all cash. :hsugh: Sorry brah.

i'm in grayslake and i've got $260 cash in hand tomorrow if you want it. i assume you haven't spilled too many cokes on it and you don't smoke and your dog hasn't been humping it and you haven't kept it under pillows allowing it to cook itself. right?

Id take $275 and Id take the 250 gig hard drive back out. That alone was $60. I havent spilled anything on it. When I lived at the apartment it sat in the entertainment center and had everything spaced out to keep it cool, and now it is on top of my dresser well spaced from everything as well. Ive cleaned the inside out and the outside is pretty much perfect.

Thread Info