Exercise equipment, fatties, I got what you need!

My wife and I want to invest in a tread climber, they are crazy expensive, so we are selling what stuff we have. Everything has been barely used, seriously maybe 10-15 hours on each one, really hope we use that treadclimber.

First off is a LifeCore LC985VG Elliptical, this is a very nice elliptical, new retail price is about a grand on them, asking $600 OBO

DSCN0729.jpg

DSCN0730.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

Next is an Ab Glider, basically you kneel on it, and slide forward or side to side, works your core, new retail is about $130, I am asking $70 OBO
(it'll be put back together, if you notice in the pic the legs aren't attached for easier storing)
DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

Next is an Ab Lounge 2, basically a chair you do sit ups in. Makes the sit ups much easier and less painful than being on the floor
Asking $100 OBO
(all parts are included in these pics, bars to brace it together and resistance bands aren't pictured, they are removed so it could be folded up)

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

I also have Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer, with the mens resistance band. If you don't have time to workout, this is a great workout in just 10 min a day. New was around $80, I'm asking $50 OBO

DSCN0736.jpg

I can mail the 10 min trainer, everything else can be picked up. I'll deliver for a fee around the dekalb, naperville, aurora, downers grove, geneva, batavia, st. charles area. Say an extra $50 to deliver.

Thread Info