My hoodies for a cause!!

BEAR DOWN WITH FAVOR8!!!

Limited edition FAVOR8 hoodie with wristband and bag. M-2X $45. $5 of every purchase is being donated to The Blessed Child Organization. The Blessed Child Organization - Chicago, IL - Non-Profit Organization | Facebook

Let's go Bears!!!!
483000_3587706335618_1327375537_n.jpg

FAVOR8 "I Am Chosen" Cancer Awareness hoodie w/ wristband and bag. S-XL $45. This is for a cause close to home in many ways. FAVOR8 not just something to look good in...But something to stand for! $5 of every purchase is being donated to The Charles & Tatisa Foundation for Breast Cancer Survivors
Charles and Tatisa Joiner Foundation
269188_3593552761775_1995961865_n.jpg

Spoolin D Dub

"THE BOSS" But you can call me sarge!
Sep 21, 2012
Just Around da Corner
Well we focus how everyone is blessed in one way shape or form by FAVOR of GOD.... not man. It's about faith. A lot of people believe in a higher power but not into religion and some are religious and sometimes sway away and back slid. No one is perfect and They still need to know god loves them. No ones is above another person. This is for everyone. Well also be starting non for profit organizations for the youth and I will eventually open up a community center.

Yeah "Deelishis" from Flavor of Love got that cake lol.

Spoolin D Dub

"THE BOSS" But you can call me sarge!
Sep 21, 2012
Just Around da Corner
I'm even more confused now. I'll just :io:
if you ever see me in person. I'll break it down to you.

so you make bank off selling hoodies that say crazy sayings and donate a small portion to chairty. i like it.
yep. Thanks. But not just hoodies. I'm bout to get leather jersey jackets made, bags, etc. But it can't just look good. Everything stands for something.

Thread Info