Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 laptop

Got this thing a little while ago and now it's time to sell to pay some bills. Its an i7 second gen quad core 2.2Ghz with turbo boost to 3.1Ghz. 8MB of 1333Mhz RAM. 500GB @ 5400rpm HD. Best part is that it has a dedicated video card to be used for gaming. Its a 1GB NDIVIA GeForce GT 555M graphics card. I played World of Warcraft on it along with Diablo III and it ran awesome so I know it can handle 80%-90% of the big time games out there now with ease.

I will set the computer back to factory with the Windows 7 Home Edition Premium (its a legit copy with the code on the back of the laptop). It's still got a factory warranty on it until 7-25-13 through Lenovo. It comes with a 6 button gaming mouse that has a triple click button for rapid shooting in those types of games. It has its ac charger and the battery life on it is really good too. It will come with a padded Dell laptop case for transport and protection.

Ask any questions you want and I will answer asap. I'd like this thing gone soon but the price is going to be firm at $600 (cheaper than pretty much all of the ebay listings I have ever seen while looking for this laptop plus this has a warranty still with some extras).

I have pictures if you would like but it looks exactly like all the pictures on the internet when you do any research.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list