Traxxas Slash VXL 2WD

I lost interest in my Slash and it's money I could use better elsewhere. Everything I have on it has been run on maybe 4 battery packs, it had a few little scratches on some of the parts but everything is in great shape.

The details;
Slash VXL 2wd with remote
2 batteries (not LiPo)
Charger (can do normal and LiPo batteries)
Upgraded front and rear ST Racing arms (red)
Stainless screws just about everywhere
ST Racing shock towers (blue)
Big Bore shocks on all 4 corners
Integy roll cage
4 new (ish) tires with roughly 12 runs on them.
Heavy duty 4wd rear drive shafts.
ST Racing front bulkhead (red)

I'll even throw in a set of long handle Allen wrenches that I'll never need once I sell it. Also have the stock bulkhead, RPM front arms, Rpm rear arms and RPM adjustable body mounts and recently rebuilt stock shocks on all 4 corners.

I'll let the whole thing go with everything and a few miscellaneous odds and ends for $300. If you want to price all this stuff out feel free but you're getting a decent deal for it, standard Slash VXL goes for close to $400 and the charger was $150.

I'll get more pics when I have a chance of the arms and roll cage.

320910ad-0657-4732.jpg

320910ad-0699-b778.jpg

320910ad-06b5-29f3.jpg

320910ad-06da-c058.jpg

Last edited:

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Honestly I have no idea how fast it is, my sister won't come by and hit it with the radar gun. I do know its screaming fast tho and can be a hell of a lot faster with LiPo's and a gear change. I bought it used and was rebuilding it and trying to decide if I wanted a flashy shelf queen or a basher, that's why just about everything is upgraded for durability.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
More pics per request and the things you can't see are the stainless screws and bearing kit that's installed.

Battery charger. Passport Ultrasport 70W 6-amp charge rate, still have the box, owners manual and everything that came with it.
agyqudan.jpg

Front end shot. All alloy STRC arms, shock tower, bulkhead and steering knuckle, Traxxas big bore shocks.
a2esuse3.jpg

Bottom view.
a9u3u8us.jpg

u6urasuq.jpg

Dat ass. STRC arms, shock tower, engine cradle, Traxxas 4wd axles (this thing has a tendency to destroy axles, these are the best upgrade out there), Traxxas big bore shocks.
u6ybedav.jpg

Small scratch on the engine guard.
ge7eda3a.jpg

Integy black roll cage. Makes this thing a tank but a bit top heavy.
ra5u8ege.jpg

On car view. You can still slide the battery in thru the front and get to the clips, on off switch and wiring.
u4u4abah.jpg

Anything else just ask, I'm not the kind of person to lie about what I'm selling and I have nothing to hide.

Thread Info