Kindle Fire, Diamond Ring, Gift Card, and other misc. electronics and accessories

Got the day off today and decided to use it to clean the house out, and realized I have a ton of nice stuff I'm not using, as well as lots of things that are still brand new and I was too lazy to go return them while they were still within the return policy :rofl:.

Kindle Fire Tablet - SOLD! Perfect condition, this has probably been used twice for a total of twenty minutes. It works really nice, still have the original box and everything. Just don't have the time to get any use out of it.
IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

13.3" Digital Photo Frames (3 of them) - $40 a piece Bought these at the store awhile back intending to use them as mother's day and graduation gifts but ended up going different (more thoughtful) routes with the gifts. Al brand new sealed in boxes. OBO.
IMG_0270.jpg

Netgear mini wireless G/N reciever - $20 - Sold! Bought this for a friend's computer, ended up not being needed.
IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

1/3kt. Diamond ring on 14kt. white gold band - $300 Bought this for my ex for our 2-year anniversary, and it didn't make it till the 3rd year. $850 brand new, plus it should still have some of the extended warranty left which covers damage, scratching, even loss. PM me for more info, I will also try to get some better pictures. For some reason getting up close to this thing just makes the iphone camera freak out, for someone seriously interested I'll be happy to grab my friend's dslr. Came with unlimited cleanings for the life of the extended warranty, so I'll run it up to zales for a cleaning for the buyer.
IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Since neither of my cameras will focus right on this thing, I found a close-up stock picture on ebay.
$T2eC16dHJHgE9n0yHCzzBQDsGD(kPQ~~60_35.JPG

Wireless headphones - $20 Bought these because my ex complained constantly about me watching TV late at night while she was trying to sleep. Not a problem anymore :rofl:. Brand new in box.
IMG_0282.jpg

$80 White Castle gift card - $60 I've probably been to white castle once in the past few years, definitely don't need $80 there.
IMG_0285.jpg

Sun Lamp - $40 Never ended up actually using this thing. Supposedly you're supposed to use it for a bit in the morning to "cure" seasonal affective disorder in the winter. Was bought for me as a gift and never really used. Apparently this was like $160 on amazon :rofl:.
IMG_0289.jpg

Iphone 4S Armband - $15 Brand new. Took it out of the box and used it for a couple minutes, didn't like it for outdoor running which is what I bought it for.
IMG_0290.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info