Grey Male Kitten Needs Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my girlfriend and I went out to Saddle Up on Sunday night and came home around 2AM. This little grey cat meets us at the car and then follows us down the sidewalk. We kind of ignored him and went in to our apartment but he came and ran in our door. I'd guess he is about 6 months maybe, he's pretty big but still has his baby teeth. Has used the litter box and had no accidents, has claws but was a champ and let me trim them without too much fuss and i treated him with a once monthly topical flea treatment (Advantage). I have hit most of the doors in our apartment complex with fliers in hope of finding an owner, and had him scanned for a microchip today which he does not have. He's pretty much the sweetest cat and either just chills out and sleeps or tries to kill his paper balls and jingle toys. I'd say his only real flaw is that he's obsessed with trying to climb in the refrigerator and toilet. We would keep him ourselves but the apartment complex wants a pretty steep pet fee and deposit plus pet rent, and We're going to be out of town for a week + twice in the next month or so.

Looking for someone who is looking for a badass cat that just needs a good home and probably to be neutered and have shots. It's a hell of a lot cheaper for a male than a female as they don't have to make an abdominal incision or go under general anesthesia. When i worked at a vet we just did IV sedation and then made a little cut in the old bean bag with a laser and then popped them out and glued it back together.

He comes with some food, litter box and litter, cardboard scratch pad with catnip, 4 more months of Advantage (topical once monthly flea treatment), and some assorted toys.

It kills me to have to get rid of him as he's really awesome, but it's just not feasible for us to keep him at this time.

DSC_6455.jpg

photo%20%2812%29.JPG

photo%20%2814%29.JPG

photo%20%2811%29.JPG

photo%20%2813%29.JPG

photo%20%2815%29.JPG

photo%20%288%29.JPG

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I think he does too. When we got our last cat I tried finding out what she most likely was and one of the ones I thought was the korat. Other similar looking species are the Russian blues and the charteux. I'm 99% sure ours is a charteux just by personality alone. They all physically look similar but at such a young age it's hard to tell.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'm super enticed with this, but I don't close on the home he would live in until the 17th of Aug. I will get back to you around that time if someone hasn't picked him up yet.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Bump for a natural breed awesome looking kitty.

Can't believe nobody wants this kick ass looking guy. Someone with a cat already should be all over this. Cats are much more content in pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info