NexStar EP Select R/C Airplane everything needed

I am selling a new and unused Hobbico NexStar EP select radio control plane complete with motor and 6 channel Futaba RC transmitter that is still sealed in the box. It includes everything needed to fly from the manufacturer. I have only opened to use the included Flight Sim software and realize that I am not interested in RC planes. I also purchased and am including 2 brand new 3300 mah (20c) Lipo Batteries and a DC Digital balance charger ($200 value) that can charge Lipo, Nimh, Nicad. This RTF kit retails for $599 at stores. I have a link to Tower Hobbies website who tend to be the cheapest online hobby shop where they sell them for $499. I'm selling this for $400 and it includes $200 worth of premium batteries (not nicads) and fast charger.
Contact me via [email protected] or 773 879 0681

Manufacturers website:

Hobbico® NexSTAR™ EP Home Page

Tower Hobbies:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXSGY1**&P=ML

Actual Pics:

09JUN12012.jpg

09JUN12013.jpg

09JUN12009.jpg

09JUN12002.jpg

09JUN12005.jpg

09JUN12008.jpg

09JUN12006.jpg

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
No problem I meant to put in a price at first but forgot (I'm on my laptop at the dealership). I did some checking and was quoting the lower price version on Tower Hobbies. I'm selling this brand new with the batteries for darn near half price so this is a bargain for someone wanting a large well built plane. There are many clips of these on Youtube and reviews on forums how this plane is making it easier for beginners. I was going to start with a park flyer but the club I joined really pushed the larger plane for all weather flying. You are right this would be a perfect step up to for you.
It took me awhile to get the hang of it on the sim but I can take off perform aerobatics and land now (on the sim). I started with powered gliders when I was a kid and rather get back into those. Everything is still covered in plastic I didn't take anything out except the transmitter and sim. For the price you can't beat the deal you should "treat" yourself!

Thanks for adding a price.

Part of the reason I asked was for rules, the other half was because I just started flying park flyers and this was a logical step up. Good luck with the sale :bigthumb:

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list