Microwave, LCD Monitor, Single-Din head unit, LED Fogs

Didn't really feel like splitting this up into two different threads. This stuff is used, and as-is, no guarantee of a warranty and I will do my best to describe the items. With that said, definitely not trying to screw anyone, when these items were used they worked, and worked well.

17" LCD monitor. Omnitech/No Name. Works fine, has only VGA/RGB input. Built in speakers (are shit, but can sustain stupid little desktop stuff). $15

IMG_3395.jpg

GE DE68 00307A Microwave. Couldn't find much about it. 700 Watts I think. I have one built in at my apartment and don't need it. Used it maybe a dozen times. SOLD

H8/H11 LED Fogs. I believe H11/H8 are same size, could be wrong. THESE ARE NOT SYLVANIA BULBS TO MY KNOWLEDGE, JUST PUT THEM IN THE PACKAGE FROM THE NEW BULBS I GOT. Came off my C30. Guy before me had them, they weren't my jam. Put the standard Sylvania H8 in. LED's last basically forever, these have <8000 miles, and when I bought the car with 5800, I used them maybe 3 times. $10

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

Sony DSX-S300BTX . Great headunit. iPod can be stored within as seen in the pictures and can control from the unit itself. Will work with steering wheel controls if set up properly. Also comes with separate mic for phone Bluetooth. Obviously Bluetooth phone control, Bluetooth streaming (Pandora, etc), Front USB. DOES NOT HAVE A CD PLAYER Will come with the Ford PAC, and if wanted an adapter for a 2010+ Ford Fusion. Used it in the Fusion for 6-8 months, worked great, no issues whatsoever. $200 for everything.

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list