Blackburn cycling trainer for sale

I have a Blackburn Trakstand cycling trainer for sale. I picked this up a little over a month ago off ebay. I have used it a handful of times, and it works great. The yellow fan opposite of the counterweight uses wind as resistance, so the faster you go the more resistance there is.

Th trainer folds up so that you can store it easily, and it's simple to set up. The mount crank has a built-in stopper so that you can't overtighten it to the bike frame. The mount cones are slotted to accomodate quick release levers. The roller is adjustable so you can put a bike on the trainer with wheel sizes of 26", 27", 700c, and probably other sizes as well.

It's in really good shape except the crank handle for the mounting cone broke off during shipping (see second picture), but it doesn't affect use at all. I was still able to tighten the mount by hand without the crank, but I am going to epoxy it back on. The first pic isn't mine, but mine is the exact same model, and is in the same condition, minus the crank handle.

I'm only getting rid of this one because I want to get one with adjustable resistance so I can do some climbing training. You can pick up in Oswego or Aurora, or I can meet you and deliver within a reasonable distance. If you want to pick it up, you can give it a spin with my road bike on it. I'd like to sell it for only what I have into it - $50 obo.

IMG_1065.jpg

68282_477584808771_500213771_5829736_1203423_n.jpg

Thread Info

• Aron
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list