2- Panasonic HD plasmas forsale....CHEAP!

First one is a 58" 1080p Panasonic Plasma. Model TH-58PZ700U. Purchased brandnew 2 years ago this christmas for $4300. The Plasma has been wall mounted the entire time, and works flawless but I still have the foot mount and hardware for it. Bluerays on this thing are spectatular. Im looking at downsizing and this has to go. This plasma has no blemishes or scratches of any kind. Adult owned. Only clean the screen with terry cloth with water, thats it. No cleaner or soap of any kind. Have manuals.

$1500obo picked up, no shipping. This is a great deal!!

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-...echnical-Specification/model.TH-58PZ700U.T#ts

The next one is a 50" 1080i Panasonic Plasma TH-50PZ60U that will display 1080p. It down converts it to 1080i, but 1080p downconverted to 1080i looks better than straight 1080i content all day long. This HD plasma was bought 3 years ago at Tweeter crystal lake right before they closed down. I got a special deal on it, and still paid $2500otd. We only used it for a year before we upgraded to the 58" and it has been getting very light use in our living room because we spend all our time in the loft with the 58". It works perfect, and has no blemishes or scratches of any kind. Have manuals.

$950obo picked up, no shipping.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-...Technical-Specification/model.TH-50PX60U.T#ts

PM or email to [email protected]

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Good luck with your sale. I saw your post on the Chicago garage and those guys bash every thread posted. Really sucks u can't sell shit over there, and I think u did the right thing by closing the thread. When I posted a pic of my WS6 when I first got it a few guys wanted to race me with cars that are still being put together in there garage, I was like WTF I feel like I'm in highschool again. I try not to post over there.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Good luck with your sale. I saw your post on the Chicago garage and those guys bash every thread posted. Really sucks u can't sell shit over there, and I think u did the right thing by closing the thread. When I posted a pic of my WS6 when I first got it a few guys wanted to race me with cars that are still being put together in there garage, I was like WTF I feel like I'm in highschool again. I try not to post over there.

Thanks man. There are some serious strokes over there. My prices are obviously negotiable, but Im not going to give away a TV I spent over 4 grand on two years ago. Not to mention, if I cant get what I want Im going to keep these beautiful TVs. So either way I win.

Thread Info