Slash's old car?

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
haha, i got in a verbal fight with this douchebag when i was selling it originally. He is some asshat that thinks he is a bigshot down south. He tried to steal it from me all the time saying it was easy cash, I wound up getting 6 grand more than he offered! He talked to me like i was a bust out jagoff with no money. He actually tried to trade me for some junk benz that was worth like 14k!

It saddens me to see this jackass own this car. but i LOL at the same time!

The last owner changed the injectors, retuned it (almost 150 hp less than KMS) and never got out of the 10's!

the miles are not correct either, the odometer has not worked for 4 years.

raresvt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2007
haha, i got in a verbal fight with this douchebag when i was selling it originally. He is some asshat that thinks he is a bigshot down south. He tried to steal it from me all the time saying it was easy cash, i wound up getting 6 grand more than he offered! He talked to me like i was a bust out jagoff with no money. He actually tried to trade me for some junk benz that was worth like 14k!

It saddens me to see this jackass own this car. But i lol at the same time!

The last owner changed the injectors, retuned it (almost 150 hp less than kms) and never got out of the 10's!

The miles are not correct either, the odometer has not worked for 4 years.

lmao

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
haha, i got in a verbal fight with this douchebag when i was selling it originally. He is some asshat that thinks he is a bigshot down south. He tried to steal it from me all the time saying it was easy cash, I wound up getting 6 grand more than he offered! He talked to me like i was a bust out jagoff with no money. He actually tried to trade me for some junk benz that was worth like 14k!

It saddens me to see this jackass own this car. but i LOL at the same time!

The last owner changed the injectors, retuned it (almost 150 hp less than KMS) and never got out of the 10's!

the miles are not correct either, the odometer has not worked for 4 years.

I thought u said he was good guy?

the only consoling factor is the guy that bought the car is a very cool, greatful guy that is in love with it. he lives out of state so i dont have to look at it with envy and i know he will take very good care of it. plus the bonus is he is an air force guy finishing up a contract in Iraq. i could not have picked a better person to sell the car to. i am very happy for him

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=742126&highlight=iraq#post742126

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
That is hilarious!

Do not want though.

Why the hell would they change shit on a car that already ran low 9's only to run slower.

That guy is a Jackass! LOL

i guess the car was "breaking up" and the guy brought it to another "tuner"... the new tuner found out that the alternator was not charging properly and thats why it was breaking up... he then sold him tuning too...

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i guess the car was "breaking up" and the guy brought it to another "tuner"... the new tuner found out that the alternator was not charging properly and thats why it was breaking up... he then sold him tuning too...

No.

Here is the story. I sold a car to a real good guy that really appreciated the car but did not know too much about it. he fucked with the fuel setup and wound up removing the injectors and drivers, selling them and putting on smaller ones. he had it re tuned, it made alot less hp and tq and subsiquently he never got out of the 10's why he did that is beyond me buy eh, it was his car. I will restate that big sweez (the first buyer) is a hell of a guy.

When i first went to sell the car i had some douchebag dealer down south trying to buy it or should i say steal it (fuggin stealership ****) He tried trading me a shitbox benz worth like 15 grand for it and just kept lowballing me. i finally told him i was in the business for almost 20 years and the deal was not happening (i wound up getting almost 8 grand more than his best offer). He actually threatened to fly up to fight me! I offered to pay the airline ticket and pick him up at the airport and that was the last time i talked to him.

fast forward to today, he got the car in on trade from sweez (the guy i sold it to) im sure the poor guy got fucked somehow. The jackass is using my video from 2 years ago and pictures from 3 years ago in his ad! talk about misrepresentation. this guy is the guy that makes the rest of us look like jagoffs. I redid my profile on my video for all to see. I really hope the guy that buys this car knows what the fuck he is getting into.

built by hans, tuned by bob. Now a whore that cant get out of the 10's. The proof in those guys knowlege is obvious.

here is the retune dyno

4511cee3.jpg

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
funny part is that video has been changed with over 200 links from ebay!!

here is the text i put under the vid

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!! THIS VIDEO IS OVER 2 1/2 YEARS OLD!!!
THE GUY SELLING THIS CAR IS A DOUCHEBAG. THE MILES ARE INACURATE AS THE SPEEDOMETER HAS NOT WORKED FOR OVER 2 YEARS SINCE WE INSTALLED THE TH400. HE IS EVEN USING MY PICTURES IN HIS AD AND ON HIS SITE THAT I TOOK 3 YEARS AGO!! THIS VIDEO WAS OVER 2 YEARS OLD WITH AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SETUP AND WOULD NEED MAJOR UPGRADES TO GET TO THAT POINT AGAIN. IT WILL NOT RUN 9'S!! GUARANTEED! THIS IS A VERY HIGH COMPRESSION MOTOR, WITH THE TWIN TURBO COMBO IT WOULD BE HIGHLY RECCOMENDED TO KNOW THE REAL CURRENT BUILD BEFORE ANY MODIFICATIONS ARE DONE, NOT MY OLD BUILD LIST FORMATTED THE SAME EXACT WAY I WROTE IT FROM YEARS AGO THAT HE STILL HAS IN THE AD. EMAIL ME FOR ANY DETAILS!"

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
funny part is that video has been changed with over 200 links from ebay!!

here is the text i put under the vid

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!! THIS VIDEO IS OVER 2 1/2 YEARS OLD!!!
THE GUY SELLING THIS CAR IS A DOUCHEBAG. THE MILES ARE INACURATE AS THE SPEEDOMETER HAS NOT WORKED FOR OVER 2 YEARS SINCE WE INSTALLED THE TH400. HE IS EVEN USING MY PICTURES IN HIS AD AND ON HIS SITE THAT I TOOK 3 YEARS AGO!! THIS VIDEO WAS OVER 2 YEARS OLD WITH AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SETUP AND WOULD NEED MAJOR UPGRADES TO GET TO THAT POINT AGAIN. IT WILL NOT RUN 9'S!! GUARANTEED! THIS IS A VERY HIGH COMPRESSION MOTOR, WITH THE TWIN TURBO COMBO IT WOULD BE HIGHLY RECCOMENDED TO KNOW THE REAL CURRENT BUILD BEFORE ANY MODIFICATIONS ARE DONE, NOT MY OLD BUILD LIST FORMATTED THE SAME EXACT WAY I WROTE IT FROM YEARS AGO THAT HE STILL HAS IN THE AD. EMAIL ME FOR ANY DETAILS!"

This guy at this dealership will probably fly out and fight you. Will it be ppv??? Awsome work Mike.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
No.

Here is the story. I sold a car to a real good guy that really appreciated the car but did not know too much about it. he fucked with the fuel setup and wound up removing the injectors and drivers, selling them and putting on smaller ones. he had it re tuned, it made alot less hp and tq and subsiquently he never got out of the 10's why he did that is beyond me buy eh, it was his car. I will restate that big sweez (the first buyer) is a hell of a guy.

When i first went to sell the car i had some douchebag dealer down south trying to buy it or should i say steal it (fuggin stealership ****) He tried trading me a shitbox benz worth like 15 grand for it and just kept lowballing me. i finally told him i was in the business for almost 20 years and the deal was not happening (i wound up getting almost 8 grand more than his best offer). He actually threatened to fly up to fight me! I offered to pay the airline ticket and pick him up at the airport and that was the last time i talked to him.

fast forward to today, he got the car in on trade from sweez (the guy i sold it to) im sure the poor guy got fucked somehow. The jackass is using my video from 2 years ago and pictures from 3 years ago in his ad! talk about misrepresentation. this guy is the guy that makes the rest of us look like jagoffs. I redid my profile on my video for all to see. I really hope the guy that buys this car knows what the fuck he is getting into.

built by hans, tuned by bob. Now a whore that cant get out of the 10's. The proof in those guys knowlege is obvious.

i appreciate the props slash, but here is the story that was posted by the guy who retuned it.. i speak to eric brooks every once in a while and i remembered when he had asked about your car..

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/158996-Brooks-Speed-Tuned-TT-Cobra

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i appreciate the props slash, but here is the story that was posted by the guy who retuned it.. i speak to eric brooks every once in a while and i remembered when he had asked about your car..

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/158996-Brooks-Speed-Tuned-TT-Cobra

wow, interesting, why did he change the injectors then, i dont get it. Why not just get a new alternator and move on? All I see is they took a perfect combo, changed it and went alot slower. you said in that thread that it should run 8's with the new hp and i know for a fact it never got out of the mid/low 10's Bob, remember we ran that in my car with the kenne bell...

that makes that car even more suspect now, id like to see a compression/leakdown test result on it.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
wow, interesting, why did he change the injectors then, i dont get it. Why not just get a new alternator and move on? All I see is they took a perfect combo, changed it and went alot slower. you said in that thread that it should run 8's with the new hp and i know for a fact it never got out of the mid/low 10's Bob, remember we ran that in my car with the kenne bell...

that makes that car even more suspect now, id like to see a compression/leakdown test result on it.

the reason they changed the injectors is because there is NO INFORMATION about the high/low slopes on the injectors we used.. i know that i received a few emails asking what i used for the high/low slopes but i would not give up that info.. as you remember, it was not easy retuning the car with the 83s..

Im going to say the reason they retuned it after the alternator swap is because the guy he brought it to makes his living tuning and probably talked him into it??

I never believed the HP it made and the et/mph show it... regardless, WE had that car running BADASS!!

Thread Info