60GB PS3, 11 Games, and a ton more....

Looking to get a treadmill, so I'm selling all my PS3 stuff. I purchased this 60GB PS3 at the Best Buy in Crystal Lake, IL for $600 on January 1st, 2007. I stood outside in a t-shirt for an hour to get it. Haha. The system is in like new condition with hardly ANY marks on it. I still have the original receipt. It's been babied it's entire life in my home. Has the latest software update as of a month ago. (The 60GB version has the memory card slots, Wifi, and chrome accent pieces.)
-60GB PS3 in wonderful condition
-2 SIXAXIS Bluetooth controllers
-Playstation Eye webcam
-Motorola Bluetooth Headset
-PS1/PS2 Memory Card Adapter
-Acoustic Research 6' HDMI Cable
-Original box and manual
-All wires and cables needed is included

All 11 games were purchased BRAND NEW at Best Buy or Circuit City. And all of them costed me $60. They are in pretty much BRAND NEW condition. The discs are in PERFECT condition. I baby everything I own. The data sides have NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BY HUMAN HANDS! Only the inner circle and outer edge to insert the game into the PS3. All have the original cases and manuals. Those as well are in almost brand new condition.

Assassin's Creed....Call of Duty 3....Def Jam Icon....Grand Theft Auto IV....MotorStorm....Ninja Gaiden Sigma....Rainbow Six Vegas....Rainbow Six Vegas 2....Resistance Fall of Man....Ridge Racer 7....Virtua Fighter 5

I'll even include a blu-ray movie: The Transporter (Picture quality is UNBELIEVEABLE!!)

I paid over $1,400 for everything you see here. And I'm letting it go for $750. Gamestop sells this stuff in used condition for $850. So mine's $100 less and all of my stuff is in IMMACULATE condition!

You can contact me by email at: [email protected], or you can text, or call me anytime at (815)354-0615

P1010337.jpg

P1010340.jpg

P1010238.jpg

P1010343.jpg

If you'd like more info or more pictures, let me know....

Ryacuski

Sep 3, 2008
Crystal Lake
Real Name
Ryan
is it backwards compatible with ps2?

Yes. And regular Playstation. And before, you'd have to start a whole new game. This pissed me off, so I got the memory card adapter, so you can plug in your PS2 memory cards, and play your saved games. (Works with Regular PS as well)

Side note. Aside from having a Blu-ray player, One of the recent software updates, also made it into an upconvert. It plays REGULAR dvds in HD. It's pretty cool. Also has a feature to smooth out the graphics on PS2 games, so they're not so unsitely after playing a PS3 game. Lol.

And just like a computer, if you have multiple users, you can have more than one User Name that you log in and out and stores each persons data separately.

Haha. One more thing to add. With the new 2.52 software installed, you can hook up more than one printer to the PS3. And since the PS3 has an Internet Browser, you can print pages straight from the PS3.:bigthumb:

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list