Hot Wheels

Mike1284

hey guy
Aug 8, 2006
Plainfield
Craigslist? :dunno:

i have way too many to go through an list. not gonna do that unless i have someone thats somewhat interested

Die cast??? what size??? I collect 1/18th I have about 100

1/64 like this

HotWheels76.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Hey Mike, last year the company that received mine and Tony's cars for the Mustang Accross America tour had one entire wall of Hot Wheels, and at the time he already had 2010 Mustangs Camaros and Challengers.

Give me some time to tell him about this will you? Can you PM me some details to help him understand just what you have??? He's Wacko for them I swear. I mean a wall that was 15 x 9 and it was FULL of racks 5 or six cars deep. He almost paid US for receiving OUR Mustangs.

BlaqSnake

PC Pimp
May 13, 2006
Aurora, IL
thats what im sayin. that would take hours of work to do and id need some even remotely interested in spending a few thousand before id consider it

No need to spend hours Mike.

List it like this:

Large Hot Wheels Collection for Sale

1000 cars from all vintages

Notible cars:

1987 Grand National
2002 Camaro
1993 Cobra Mustang

...and many more

$1000

Done in less than 5 mins :clap:

Mike1284

hey guy
Aug 8, 2006
Plainfield
How much you want Mike?

i have no clue what their worth honestly. im so fucked for money id love to sell em, but im not given em away. this was years of collecting.

Hey Mike, last year the company that received mine and Tony's cars for the Mustang Accross America tour had one entire wall of Hot Wheels, and at the time he already had 2010 Mustangs Camaros and Challengers.

Give me some time to tell him about this will you? Can you PM me some details to help him understand just what you have??? He's Wacko for them I swear. I mean a wall that was 15 x 9 and it was FULL of racks 5 or six cars deep. He almost paid US for receiving OUR Mustangs.

that would be great. i have FULL sets from '98 to '05 maybe '06. cant recall. about half are still mint in the blister packs.

Sorry I didn't realize this was a for sale add, bump for you.

more of gauging if there was any interest

well post collection up

boxes hold 72, smaller blue cases hold 48, bigger ones hold 100. i have all first editions, some treasure hunts through the years, most segment series for some years, errors, re-paints, variations, etc.

DSCN2840.jpg

DSCN2841.jpg

No need to spend hours Mike.

List it like this:

Large Hot Wheels Collection for Sale

1000 cars from all vintages

Notible cars:

1987 Grand National
2002 Camaro
1993 Cobra Mustang

...and many more

$1000