Moving sale / misc stuff

Moving in about 6 weeks and am looking at some stuff I have lying around and I don't want to pack and store this stuff so I offer it for sale.

Can be picked up from my apt in round lake or at my business in lakemoor during the day if I get advanced notice to bring it with.

The boring

Bissell Cleanview bagles vacuum. Used maybe 3 times still looks almost new. We bought it and then were given a really expensive vacuum a few weeks later and this has sat unused. It works perfectly with all attachments.

$40

th_DSCI0063.jpg

The lame

Wow wee toys Robosapien V1 in perfect working order with remote. A little dusty. Was $80 new. Great fun for kids.

$20

DSCI0064.jpg

The ok

cheapo 5 band graphic eq never used.

$10

DSCI0069.jpg

D link wireless G router. Was $85 new 1.5 yrs ago. Works perfect. Model WDS 1310

$20

DSCI0065.jpg

Motorola DSL modem. This is the current modem used with at&t dsl service. Works perfectly.

$20

DSCI0073.jpg

At&t Dect 6.0 Model SL82218 Phone & answering machine combo Has 2 cordless phones answering machine base and extra charging base for second phone. Used lightly for 3 months. Works perfect. Paid over $100 new.

$40

DSCI0075.jpg

DSCI0076.jpg

The cool

Sword - It's sharp. About 3 feet from handle to tip with cover. Great shape. Decorative or home defense use. You can get midevil on an intruder.

$30

DSCI0072.jpg

BB PISTOL

Genuine walther cp99 bb pistol. Made by crossman and lisenced by walther as a replica of the cp99 compact hand gun. Holds bb's in a clip and uses a co2 cylinder. This gun is a blowback gun so the slide moves when it fires and it has recoil. Look and feel is very realistic so be careful with this one. Was 140 new. Will include some extra co2.

$60

DSCI0070.jpg

DSCI0071.jpg

Thanks

Redman

Bad a$$ 2V
May 10, 2005
That BB gun is cool! any specs on it, FPS? Probably about 400.

345 ft/sec IIRC

It is cool. Although I think the price has gone down on them quite a bit since I bought this. I only ran maybe 10 clips through it.

I would take $40 for it with the extra co2 I have.

The blowback is what is really cool about this and it also has the walther logos and a serial number.

Thread Info