(2) Dell Inspiron 8200 Laptops + Carrying Case + Extras

$200

Two (2) Dell Inspiron 8200s. Both are identical as far as hardware and specifications. But in order to describe the condition of each I will call one "Laptop A" and the other "Laptop B". Both were bought new at the same time, "Laptop A" by myself and "Laptop B" by my brother.

Here are the specs:
Dell Inspiron 8200
Mobile Pentium 4 1.60GHz
15" UXGA Display (1600x1200!!!)
512 MB Ram
40GB Hard Drive
Permanently mounted DVD-Rom
Modular Floppy Drive
Modular 24X CD-RW Drive

Here are the connections / ports:
IR
PCMCIA
1394 Fire Wire
Mic/Head Phones/Line Out
PS2 Keyboard/Mouse
VGA
Docking Port
Parallel Port
Serial
2 x USB
Port for video-out dongle (s-video/composite/S/PDIF Digital Audio)
Modem
Ethernet

Extras:
Carrying Case
Video-Out Dongle (s-video/composite/S/PDIF Digital Audio)
2 x Power Adapters
WIFI Card
Owners Manual
Windows XP Home Re-installation CD
WinDVD
Drivers CD
Roxio Easy CD Creator
Microsoft Works Suite 2002

Condition of "Laptop A"
This was my laptop. It got very light use except for the 2 years I went away to college. During that time it was used daily. It is in great condition. There is no problems at all with it. Works perfect. I just tested the battery and last 30 minutes from a full charge at idle (no use).

Condition of "Laptop B"
This was my brothers laptop. He used it daily for all 4 years he was away at college. I think he continued to use it as his main computer afterwords too. It has more wear and tear on it than the other. There may be bad sectors on the hard drive (so my brother tells me). Also the hinge on the right side broke. The screen still works and the 1 hinge is strong enough to hold the screen up. I don't think you would want to be opening and closing the screen daily though. I just wiped it clean and reinstalled XP Home and it loaded fine onto the hard drive. The DVD-Rom which I used to load the OS was loud though. Even though this laptop is in rough shape, it appears to work fine right now. It can either be used as-is, or as parts for "Laptop A", if anything should go wrong with it. I just tested the battery and last 20 minutes from a full charge at idle (no use).

Comments about both laptops:

Both just got a fresh install of Windows XP Home. One reinstallation CD is included. Each laptop has its own product key. The case included is very nice and in great condition.

001entirepackage.jpg

Many more pics HERE

Thread Info

• wizdawg
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list