Hotel Vouchers for Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Palm Beach Florida.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
More info for the Florida please. I'm thinking of taking a vacay

The one I have for Florida, is for the Hampton Inn in Wellington. Wellington borders West Palm Beach. Its for a 'weekend getaway' stay at their hotel. Unfortunately, its not valid until may 1st. Until after Bruce Springsteen and all the Polo enthusiasts head back to the north east. Wellington is a big polo town.

I might have some more, for some other hotels a little more south, in Boca, Lauderdale, and Miami. But I wont know until after the superbowl.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
The one I have for Florida, is for the Hampton Inn in Wellington. Wellington borders West Palm Beach. Its for a 'weekend getaway' stay at their hotel. Unfortunately, its not valid until may 1st. Until after Bruce Springsteen and all the Polo enthusiasts head back to the north east. Wellington is a big polo town.

I might have some more, for some other hotels a little more south, in Boca, Lauderdale, and Miami. But I wont know until after the superbowl.

So like check in Friday, check out Sunday type thing? How much?

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
So like check in Friday, check out Sunday type thing? How much?

I just double checked, and this one is good any time. But yea, its for 2 nights.

heres the text from our craigslist ad:

We are selling a Hampton Inn Hotel Voucher for 2 Nights, that is ONLY REDEEMABLE AT THE HAMPTON INN-WELLINGTON FLORIDA. May be used on any weekend or weekday. Depending on which room you choose, this certificate has a value of 360-560.00! Redeemable from 5-10-10 to 11-30-10.

Asking price is 200.00 or best offer. With 100% of all proceeds going to local 501(c)(3) cancer foundation in Boca Raton. Payment can be made in cash, or through our website by making a donation for that amount. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Thread Info

• V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list