60" Golden Tee '99 Arcade Machine

Price Drop - $300... someone come get this outta my garage!

Posting a single thread for this item and letting my other thread die off. I've got a home built arcade machine that is running Golden Tee '99 on a Sony 60" projection TV. This is a JAMMA setup, which allows you to pick up other game PCB's and hook it up to this machine and play them. This cabinet will support newer versions of Golden Tee as well, so you can upgrade the cabinet to whatever version you want.

The joysticks and buttons are set up for Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3 and 3 Ultimate. You can pick this PCB's up on Craigslist or Ebay pretty cheap these days ($10 - $30 each) and hook them up and start beating on your best friend or the computer.

This unit is complete "plug and play"... take it to your house and start playing immediately. Great for gatherings and hanging out drinking beers all night long without having to plop quarters into a machine at the bar every 10 minutes.

I'm looking to get this out of my garage immediately since I have my in-laws living with me and there is absolutely zero room left. I have well over $1,000 into this setup and just want it gone at this point. Will sell for $325.

Attachments

• goldentee994rd.jpg
    goldentee994rd.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 104
  • fsarcademachine6uf.jpg
    fsarcademachine6uf.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 103

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views