30,000K Ventless garage heater!

had it for 2 years, has the thermostatically controlled fan installed. it is a remington model and runs on natural gas only. this thing heated my oversized UNINSULATED 2 car garage to over 90 degrees when it was 20 BELOW! works PERFECT and very easy to install.

have original instruction manual and mounting brackets. does not need to be vented, no fumes at all! paid like 249 or something like that!

125!!! pick up only!

Attachments

• DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 334
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 333

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Infrared = Big $$$$. It's ok it you have the coin.

I have a forced air and you have to vent the garage or you'll die 4 times before you hit the ground. If I use it my wife makes me shower the SECOND I get in the house because I stink.

This one's a good middle of the road investment. My dad has the EXACT same one with a clean / gas install in the wall. If you have a two car garage this is perfect.

Back on track, though, Slash is trying to sell it.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Infrared = Big $$$$. It's ok it you have the coin.

I have a forced air and you have to vent the garage or you'll die 4 times before you hit the ground. If I use it my wife makes me shower the SECOND I get in the house because I stink.

This one's a good middle of the road investment. My dad has the EXACT same one with a clean / gas install in the wall. If you have a two car garage this is perfect.

Back on track, though, Slash is trying to sell it.

thanks andy,

for a hundo and a couple hour install. it is more than worth it to have an 80 degree garage when its -30 outside!

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have a forced air and you have to vent the garage or you'll die 4 times before you hit the ground.
:lmao::lmao:
going on egay tomorrow...

i have a box that i can ship it in if anyone here needs it shipped. just add actual shipping costs.

Sold. Lemme know what the total cost is and your paypal and i'll send the money. :biggthump

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
I had one in my last house/garage and I know of three people that after seeing my installation did the same thing. I installed it at my new house also. They will really heat an uninsulated 2-car garage all by themselves although I never tried to heat it to 90 degrees in negative 20 conditions.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I had one in my last house/garage and I know of three people that after seeing my installation did the same thing. I installed it at my new house also. They will really heat an uninsulated 2-car garage all by themselves although I never tried to heat it to 90 degrees in negative 20 conditions.

it is paid for and shipped!

thanks connie!

vince, thats the reason i wanted a one with a thermostat, this only has a 1-2-3 setting and will run constantly till turned off (fan is thermostatically controlled, but flame stays on). The garage would get to 80-90 degrees ALL winter. so the one that i replaced it with was a little more pricey, it turns off at 60, 70, 80, or 90 degrees. Has not been too cold yet but it has been 69 in the garage constantly, even yesterday morn when it was 28. we will see...

Thread Info