2005 srt-4 for sale!

Im looking to sell my Silver 2005 srt-4. I just bought it almost a year ago! I decided now that I need a truck. The Srt-4 is a really fun and fast dd. It just turned 70,000 miles but will go up due to me driving it daily. The only mods that I know of are a cold air intake and blow off valve. It has the sun roof option and the premium racing seats.
Since I have owned it the trans has been rebuilt, new 02 sensor, and a new down pipe. All of the work has been done under warrenty and was about $3,000 worth of work.
The bad: the sun roof just started to leak a very little bit under heavy rain you get a few drops coming in. the brake's squeek a little, and for some reason the car loads up like it is getting too much fuel, it has done this since Ive owned it doesnt really bother me cause if you give it almost fill throttle it wont do it and goes away:biggthump. It has a scratch on the front bumper and the normal rock chips here and there that you would expect from a 4 year old car. Car has been garage kept.
I need to get $9,000 for it because that is pay off. I payed much more for it less than a year ago.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list