Current Miles:
Factory Warranty: February 2010 or 50K miles
CPO Extended Warranty: February 2011 or 62K miles

Exterior: Zambezi Silver
Interior: Ebony with walnut wood trim
Engine: 4.4 liter V8 300HP @ 5,500 rpm; 315 ft lb @ 4,000 rpm

Option Packages:
Luxury Interior Package - $2,750
Premium leather seating surfaces; Includes: [CCP] Cold Climate Package: Heated driver and passenger seat; Heated windshield

Rear Seat Entertainment - $2,500
Display screen back of front seats (2); 6-DVD changer

Towing Package - $775
7,716 pounds towing capacity
Standard Features highlights:
Self-Leveling Suspension
Power Moonroof
Full Spare Tire
Rear Air Conditioning
Navigation System
Voice Activated Controls
Homelink Universal Transmitter
6 Disc in dash radio

KBB.com (does not take into consideration of the CPO ext warranty)
Private Party Value: Excellent Condition: $37,500 | Good Condition: $35,700
Retail Value: $41,000​
Price is $34,000.
You won't find one with the same options and CPO warranty at this price.

Sorry don't have too many pics, I'll try and take some more today or tomorrow.

IMG_0244%20%28Large%29.jpg

Dealer pics:

SALSF25466A900427_03_full.jpg

SALSF25466A900427_04_full.jpg

SALSF25466A900427_05_full.jpg

SALSF25466A900427_15_full.jpg

D

Drlee50

I have a QX 56 and can tell you that the rear facing seat doent not hinder the front seat range at all LOL! now my son is forward facing and we have a big bag thing on the back of the drivers seat and he is right behind me and i keep the seat all the way back and tilted back a tad ( Im 6-4) and his feet are no where near hitting the bag even. In the rear I have the 2 captains chairs-- I like em but with the car seat, if you have to haul 4 adults and the kid, someone is sitting in the 3rd row. not terrible, but there is a back seat bench option available you might consider if you often travel with 4 adults and the kid. I fit just fine in the 3rd row even. I love my QX56!! great truck! very reliable truck! super comfortable and has every option except a heated windshield ( which im sure the RR had) interior is soo much better than the escalade imo.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
I have a QX 56 and can tell you that the rear facing seat doent not hinder the front seat range at all LOL! now my son is forward facing and we have a big bag thing on the back of the drivers seat and he is right behind me and i keep the seat all the way back and tilted back a tad ( Im 6-4) and his feet are no where near hitting the bag even. In the rear I have the 2 captains chairs-- I like em but with the car seat, if you have to haul 4 adults and the kid, someone is sitting in the 3rd row. not terrible, but there is a back seat bench option available you might consider if you often travel with 4 adults and the kid. I fit just fine in the 3rd row even. I love my QX56!! great truck! very reliable truck! super comfortable and has every option except a heated windshield ( which im sure the RR had) interior is soo much better than the escalade imo.

I've got two little buggers.. so I'm not sure about the rear bench seat.

as for the interior every review I've seen praises the + '07 Escalade interior, and says the QX56 interior doesn't live up to the price tag.. guess I'll have to see for myself.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I've got two little buggers.. so I'm not sure about the rear bench seat.

as for the interior every review I've seen praises the + '07 Escalade interior, and says the QX56 interior doesn't live up to the price tag.. guess I'll have to see for myself.

got slammed today jace, got your call i will be in touch very soon. in the meantime look at motorwerks.com and see if anything catches your eye

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
I know you guys get down on me for suggesting Buicks but look at the Enclave if you are in the market for a family SUV. You won't outgrow it soon.

Good luck with the sale.

I love the Enclave. I had one for a company driver and the drive, fit and finish were waaaay ahead of any other sport ute I've ever driven. It's X5 Territory.

Unfortunately, the rear seat room is about the same as the RR. It does have a small third, row, though.

Thread Info