1200 HP Capable Built 4v - Complete - Intake to Pan

This is a bit of a longshot here as time are tough and extra cash is hard to come by. I'm putting my complete motor up for sale, once the motor is sold, the blower setup will be for sale.

The build was finished in Jan. 09 and the engine was alive. Kurgan tuned the car and it sat until until the tracks opened. I probably have 18-20 1/4 mile passes on the car this year, and maybe 200 street miles. I use 110 on the street and C16 at the track and the tunes are quite conservative. Street tune has 12 degrees total, and the track tune has 16. My point is that this motor has never seen anything close to detonation.

The motor is in the car right now, and its running great. I grudge race the car, so I will NOT be posting every detail of the car online. Serious buyers can contact me and I will tell you whatever you need to know.

This motor will support 1200+ horsepower, although I don't make that much power, lol. I will say that my car is one of the fastest documented stock computer 03/04 Cobra's in all the land.

The motor is built to make some serious power.
Teksid block, full race prep, 284ci
Polished/race prepped, double keyed, forged crank
Custom, top of the line rotating assembly
ARP hardware used throughout
Extensive headwork/valvetrain upgrades, timeserted heads
Custom Comp Cams
Melling Billet pump
Canton 7qt pan & windage tray
ATI Crank Dampner
Sullivan Lower Intake
Modified Sullivan upper intake - modified to accept single blade TB
Accufab Single blade TB
Sullivan fuel rails
Precision Injectors
AEM Injector Driver
The upper/lower intakes, valve covers, and timing cover are all powdercoated flat black, and I had a little custom polishing done on the Ford GT coil covers - included as well

100% complete from intake to pan

IMG_7176.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

Other available parts (once/if engine sells,lol):
SCT 2400 MAF
MAFia
Custom KOOKS headers
03/04 Cobra dash cluster

Engine is 100% streetable. Runs at 180* on the street all day with stock radiator, and no thermostat. Drop it in a make huge power with a BIG blower, or turbo setup

Dyno sheets/timeslips available for serious buyers only.

$10k
Thousands more than that invested, and this motor is proven.

Not looking to part out a single thing right now, so please hold off on those offers for now. Anybody getting lippy with the "you are crazy" or "wayy too expensive" comments will be reported directly to my DRRRT / MOD buddies, so beware, lol :lmao:

PM or email is the best way to get ahold of me. [email protected]

Thanks

Thread Info