Brake Pads - Brake Pads - Brake Pads

Two sets of genuine Ford Mustang Cobra Front Pads - Used, 8/10 to 9/10 remaining - $15/ea OBO - SOLD

One set of Raybestos PGD412QS Ceramic Quiet Stop Mustang Cobra Front Pads - NIB - $50 OBO - SOLD

One set of genuine Ford Mustang Cobra Rear Pads - New - $25 OBO - SOLD

For anyone interested, this is the Tousley Ford dealer price for the front and rear "OEM Ford" pads.

Front pads, mustang, cobra 94-04 $156.63 $103.38

Rear pads, mustang, cobra 94-04 $182.07 $120.16

qnsdug.jpg

Above is the two sets of OEM Ford pads. 1st pair came with my mustang cobra and the 2nd pair came with a set of OEM front calipers I bought from Ford. Both sets are used very little. If you like the stock pads better than an aftermarket pad, this is your chance to save a lot of $$$. $15/set or $25 for both sets.

dyamtc.jpg

Above is a set of Raybestos ceramic pads. They are brand new still in shrink wrap. Includes everything that was in the box (pads, rattle clips, grease & brake shims). These were $85 @ the auto store at one time, I am not sure what they go for now. $50/OBO

mmvr0y.jpg

Above is a set of brand new "Loaded" rear Cobra/GT calipers. The calipers are not for sale, but inside those calipers are one set of new Ford OEM rear Cobra brake pads. If you like the stock pads better than an aftermarket pad, this is your chance to save a lot of $$$. $25/set

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
I'll give you $12 plus one draught beer for a set of the stock front pads [pbr two pot, right?] on the condition that you and i knock back a couple beers together

then i can sell my extra extra set of pbrs as a loaded caliper set. that plus beer with an old friend!

Thread Info

• Mystic Terminator
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list