1993 Cobra- Black with '03 Cobra seats- 57k miles- VERY CLEAN

I'll try to be as thorough as possible. I'm a perfectionist with my cars and tend to be overly critical with the little things. The Cobra is extremely clean with no disclaimer "for its age"- it's clean compared to any car. I love this car and will be very sad to see it go but I hardly have time to drive it (and worry about it when I do) and know someone will be able to enjoy it more than me. It will be nice to get some garage space back, too.

SERIOUS/CAPABLE BUYERS ONLY!!! I'm not trying to be rude but I can't emphasize this enough. If you're not in the market for a 15+ year old Fox Mustang that will be well over $10k, don't bother contacting me. I don't mind responders in the thread of course but don't make me divulge the life story of the car if you're looking for a $3k 5.0. If you're responding for a friend, have him/her contact me directly. I could go on for hours and hours about this car and would enjoy it but I probably don't have the time to do it unless you're seriously interested.

1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. Ebony exterior with Grey cloth interior- 1 of 327 with this combo which is second rarest behind only Teal with Black cloth. Options- sunroof, rear defrost, 4-way power driver seat (6-way with the 03 seats). It is #220 or 4993 built. I have the original window sticker and the SVT certificate. See www.1993cobra.com for into and stats.

The car has 57k miles currently. I bought it in January of 2006 with 55k and it has only been driven in nice summer weather and always garaged. The guy I bought it from bought it in 2002 with 53k miles. He got it from a dealer that got it in a trade from the original owner who lived in North Carolina so the bulk of the miles were in the NC area. The Carfax verifies the miles and the history. They'll be a link to the Carfax in a Cars.com ad I'll put up shortly.

The Cobra is ready to be driven. I have been driving it a little almost every weekend this summer and everything works and the car runs perfectly. The original R12 AC blows cold, the brakes work excellent, the engine runs perfectly, the trans shifts smoothly, no noises, the roof seals nicely, power doors/locks all work, etc. The original owner did a few upgrades- BBK longtube headers with a matching off road h-pipe, hurst shifter, firewall clutch cable adjuster, Alpine CD player without butchering the stock stereo slot like most aftermarket stereo kits do, and 4.10 gears with the speedo calibrated perfectly. The stock cat-back is still in place and sounds beautiful with the long tubes. All interior pieces are there including the black sunroof bag and hatch cargo cover. The car still has the original 1993 dated spark plug wires as shown in the picture below. I installed the '03 Cobra seats a few months ago and they match the interior perfectly and are very supportive and comfortable. The interior is in near mint condition as are the original seats.

I mentioned the Carfax report before- there are two accidents on there. One was a rear collision from 1993. This must have been very minor as the original rear bumper cover is still on the car with the vin tag in place and is in great shape. The other was a driver side accident in 1997. This could possibly be why the tag is missing from the front driver side fender. I've had a few different body guys look over the car and say the fender is definitely Ford and looks to be the original so perhaps the tags was removed or painted over as there is evidence that the area was repainted- whatever was done was excellent and factory quality. Either way, they have said there is no evidence of any significant accidents anywhere on the car. All other vin tags are in place. The only other things to mention on the body are two small scuffs on the front bumper cover and a tiny dent behind the passenger side door. There is absolutely no rust and the undercarraige looks cleaner than my 15k mile 2006 GT.

Most of the recent pics I have are of the car rolling on the my Speedline Saleen wheels. The original wheels are back on the car and it will be sold on the original wheels.

$14,250 with 2003 Cobra seats (and originals)
$13,600 with original seats only

CIMG8690.jpg

CIMG8682.jpg

img1916gf8.jpg

CIMG8672.jpg

CIMG9602.jpg

CIMG9603.jpg

CIMG9600.jpg

CIMG9604.jpg

CIMG9610.jpg

CIMG8698.jpg

CIMG8700.jpg