MINT Greg Weld 15X3.5 and 15X8 Drag Stars with Rubber FOR SALE!!!!

I will never use these consistently so I am going to try and free up some money for other things. The rims are 9.9 out of 10 practically perfect and new and just polished. The front tires are 165R Kumhos brand new and the rears are 10.5" x 26" MT Streets that I have failed to make a pass on. Slicks have no tubes.

This deal will include the wheels, balanced on the rims all lug nuts and center caps. These will fit any stock brake GT 96-04 with NO SPACERS NEEDED front or rear with STOCK STUDS safely and correctly. I have brand new Gregweld lug nuts and offset washers that are forged for these wheels with extras that I will toss in. I will not sell them seperate at this time.

NEW PICS!!!!!!!!
Summer2009001.jpg

Summer2009002.jpg

Summer2009004.jpg

Summer2009005.jpg

KrisandKyleswedding014.jpg

800obo picked up. With deliver to your door for more dough. I do not sell junk and my stuff is as close to new as you will get ask anyone.

Thank you!

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
haha let me guess from the guy that can't keep his car running for more than 5 miles at a time without breaking something.....i'm just sayin

i ain't tryin to break my shit, i like to drive it not fix it!
lmao! you must have the wrong guy cause all i ever broke was a halfshaft and that was last november.
your thinking of your boy on north street

Thread Info