07 yamaha R6

its a very clean bike... BUT recently things have gotten pretty tight... i really dont want to get rid of this bike but i need to get rid of the payment pay off is 6000 and thats what im asking. im not tryin to make any money just get rid of the payment.. it has 2 sets of 4 led lights they turn like 5 different colors they were 200 each, i have a GP1 pipe on it, a black windshield, tinted flush mount turn signals also has an undertail licence plate bracket also footpegs and brackets are all painted black.. tires are practicly new... mileage is 9k... also i have a icon decay helmet with a black face sheild and matching jacket.. jacket is a large.. askin 450 for helmet and jacket i paid that just for the helmet less than a year ago

bikestuff.jpg

bikestuff12.jpg

mybike.jpg

IMG00277.jpg

me.jpg

this pic was before the black faceshield
IMG00274.jpg

IMG00275.jpg

IMG00276.jpg

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
payments are 200 a month i would like to just pay it off i had a buddy take over payments on somethin before and he wrecked it and said oh well here you go its urs again and i had to finish payin it off so i was payin for somethin i didnt have and id hate for somethin like that to happen to me again.... yeah i did like to ride me and my friends just cruise around

Thread Info