04 oxford white convertible for sale

Time to finish my basement, so the Cobra is going up for sale. 04 white convertible, Kurgan tune 425hp 426 ft-lbs torque. New ram powergrip hd clutch and billet flywheel. Billetflow irs brace, poly bushings, coupe rear springs with air bags, upr cai, mac pro chamber. Car has 28,800 on it now and I drive it pretty much every day in the summer and it has never seen snow. All stock parts go with it along with a california car cover. $27,500 or best offer. The pics are the only ones I have on this computer at the moment.

Attachments

• cobra on dyno.jpg
    cobra on dyno.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 805
  • gn and cobra.jpg
    gn and cobra.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 810

ron

Regular
Apr 4, 2009
I am a union carpenter 20 years experience, if you are looking for someone to do the framing, drywall, trim, suspended ceiling, ceramic tile and electric. I can cover all of those trades or know someone who can and I can give you a great price because I am not working right now.

Thank you.

Ron Ryba
(pm me for my number)

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
This is from stangshiftergaskets.com

On average, 2003/2004 stock Cobra’s dyno between 345 and 395 hp at the rear wheels using SAE correction. The lowest stock dyno number I have seen is in the low 340’s and the highest was 395. Average is between 365-370rwhp. The wide range of reported numbers are likely due to a number of factors, including.....
* motor break-in period before first dyno run
* manufacturing tolerances
* factory tune
* dyno variances
* weather conditions when dynoed

The most common bolt-ons are CAI/RAI (cold air intake and ram air intake), exhaust, smaller upper pulley, larger lower crank pulley, ported blower, long tube headers, lowering springs, suspension mods, aftermarket wheels, and drag radials. These mods are typically enough to get the Cobra to around 445-475 RWHP and 475-500 RWTQ, and should be capable of propelling a good driver to low 11’s. Other more radical mods include twin-screw blowers (Whipple and Kenne Bell) and twin-turbos. Porting the Eaton has become very popular and can net you over 50rwhp. Stiegemeier Porting is the most popular porting shop as they have been porting blowers since 2003. Call Bob at (636) 949-2275. Another, newer porting service, is Posi Performance which does blower race ports. Contact Brian at (502) 489-0136.

To answer you questions, 425 at the wheels, one or 2 sizes smaller upper pulley than stock(making a tad under 10lbs), stock cat back, upr cai. Kurgan thought if I got rid of the stock cat back, I would be at 450hp. He said that was what he was seeing when he tuned other cars with the same mods.I have loudmouth cat back that will go with the car. It is just to damn loud for me, and I did not have it when the car was tuned. The car ran a 12.8 at 113mph stock. That was with stock tires, and taking off like grandma from the light so it wouldn't hop. You also have to remember this is a vert and she is a tad heavier than a coupe. I might take it to the track today just to see what it will do now. If I do, I'll post what it ran.

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
Here are a couple pics I took at the track. Ran 12.7 113mph 2.18 60ft first pass, granny take off(.998). Second pass, well 6min pushed backwards, snapped halfshaft:mad: on street tires, 3 grand launch, did'nt feel hop, just heard bang:D. I got one ordered finally today. If anyone has one local, I would still be interested as I have a guy that wants to look at the car this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 603

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
are you the original owner? is there any paintwork on the car? any motor noises/issues?

i need to talk to kurgan b4 i call u

I am the second owner and bought it with about 9000 mi on it. I have the svt papers and a certificate that says the car was pulled at random off the line for quality control check. No noises or known issues. Only has seen synthetic blend oil and I drive it daily during the summer. All paint is original, no body work and it has never seen winter. Only thing done to car is a Kurgan tune, upr cold air intake, mafia mass air flow extender, I am guessing a 3.10 pulley as it makes a tad under 10lbs(I bought the pulley used) Mac pro chamber pipe, ram power grip hd clutch and billet flywheel, poly irs bushings, stock coupe rear springs and air bags, billet flow irs brace, ford racing quadrant and forgot which firewall adjuster I used. Us bank holds the title.

I think that is everything.:D

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I am the second owner and bought it with about 9000 mi on it. I have the svt papers and a certificate that says the car was pulled at random off the line for quality control check. No noises or known issues. Only has seen synthetic blend oil and I drive it daily during the summer. All paint is original, no body work and it has never seen winter. Only thing done to car is a Kurgan tune, upr cold air intake, mafia mass air flow extender, I am guessing a 3.10 pulley as it makes a tad under 10lbs(I bought the pulley used) Mac pro chamber pipe, ram power grip hd clutch and billet flywheel, poly irs bushings, stock coupe rear springs and air bags, billet flow irs brace, ford racing quadrant and forgot which firewall adjuster I used. Us bank holds the title.

I think that is everything.:D

cool, im going to look at an 03 with a tad lower miles this thursday, if that does not work ill call you if its still available.

Thread Info